or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

I have checked how much I can take it out, and there seems to be around 2cm to take out in total around the hips, and around 1.5 cm at the single back seam. The side seams seems to have very little alteration possibilities.
They said it would stretch.
I bought a very nice half canvassed jacket from Suit Supply, that is perfect at the shoulders, but a bit tight around the waist area and back area. The jacket is unconstructed and unlined. Should I take it out the back seam, the hip seams or the side seams? Or all of them?
Just turned 19 and I use them when it's nice weather in my usually cold country.
We don't want anyone running around in high-heeled shoes, but If you look at both closely you'll see that the Alcudia is sleeker and narrower. That is what I meant: Much more like a dress shoe than a boot. I am looking for a more elegant shoe and therefore I like this design more.
I like this Jodhpur Carmina better (Alcudia last), because it's more feminine and the one you linked too is very similiar to the C&J Cottesmore. But all are very nice boots.
Neither Herring (nor Pediwear) devaluate their packages.
Anyone know what kind of thread I can use to repair some very tiny holes at my Barbour Bedale? The Barbour Thornproof Repair kit is too hard to get by and I coulnd't find any green waxed linen that thread suitable for repairing my jacket.
That's why I'll need to fix it with some waxed thread, but I don't know which one I should buy.
Ebay ftw, but there is a tiny hole around the place where you put your hands in, I can fix this myself with some waxed thread. But could anyone recommend me some waxed thread to fix this scratch? Or will this be fine?