or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

Meh, all clothes are expensive in Norway, I'd rather buy something online. I do think that the Filson or Woolrich option is too expensive, why not get some from Lands end for 19$ each?
I need lumberjack shirts with check patterns. Going to be used for fishing and hiking. Ralph Lauren have many nice ones, but a little expensive given what I'm going to use them for. Any tips?
I need a lightweight jacket that will be used mainly for freshwater fishing combined with longer walking trips in the mountain. Shouldn't cost more than $60 preferably. Something like this: Any tips?
Not bothering to order online, will visit their Madrid store in July. I'm also visiting Carmina, but I think I'll end up buying two pairs from Meermin, and just visit the Carmina retail store.
What kind of lightweight casual jacket do you wear/want to wear in the summer? I myself like safari jackets, just don't let it become too costumey.
Double monks have been posted before, they had a more burgundy color irl, look some pages back.
What do you think of this Safari jacket as a casual summer jacket?
Uniqlo don't ship to Europe/Norway...
The suede double monks on their homepage have a rubber sole. Do yours have that?
I need plain white t shirts, but I don't find any good quality ones. H&M ones are too slim and GAP do not ship to Scandinavia... Where should I look then?