or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

Hi, my bad, I meant Small of course. I tried medium also in the store, but it just felt too large.Here is fit pic (small) :
Hi, just got an Barbour Ashby in size 36 (I'm 5'8" and 160 lbs). Fits perfect in the waist and chest, but a tad tight around the back of the shoulders when wearing only a regular shirt. I will use it casually without lining, so I am very unsure on whether to keep it or now.
Hi, I am also wondering about Lubiam Studio's quality. I have many LBM 1911 blazers that I know are of great quality, but recently found a Lubiam Studio blazer online, and before buying it, I want to check if it's the "real deal" = The same quality as LBM 1911?! Anyone know?
What do you think?
All around the same price point. All LBM 1911s. Ivory Light Grey Beige (3-2 Roll)
why no responding from OT?
Yes they are. When Madova Leather Gloves with cashmere lining is priced at 40£, and something similar from CJ costs around 70£. CJ Lambskin gloves are for example at 82£, while Madova's Lambskin gloves are priced at 60£.
Sermoneta Gloves from Rome, yes I purchased a pair when I was there last time. Purple Lambskin. Very nice gloves and very good price if I remember correctly (100 euro).
I am really looking for some decent priced gloves maker. Chester Jefferies is imo a little to expensive, Madova have the right price (50€ each), but they lack selection. Many italian gloves makers fit the bill, but sadly 95% does not have a online show. Any tips?
Anyone else have a problem with the sole being very curved and not comfortable? I have used mine over half a year, but it doesn't seem to get any straighter.