or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

Anyone else have a problem with the sole being very curved and not comfortable? I have used mine over half a year, but it doesn't seem to get any straighter.
Isn't Suitsupply's suit trousers too slim in the thighs and calves?
When will War Green chinos be back in stock?
Hi, first MTM chinos have arrived, but I still want to tweak it somewhat so it looks more like this: Here are my chinos, any recommendations?
Cream Twill ChinoBut someone have complained that it's somewhat transparent, so you will see the inside pockets...
Since I have pretty big tights that would mean that a pair of single pleats on the my chinos would make them look slimmer?
Pressed jeans with single pleats... very strange.
I have looked for a curved extreme cutaway collar for some time now.
Aha! I have already have this: Sedwick Leather Feed, from Equus Leather. Is it perfect for this purpose?"Sedgwick's have developed this leather dressing that contains only natural ingredients, including tallow, oils and beeswax. With Sedgwick's secret mix of leather dressing every day care for the leather could not be simpler."When something contains beeswax, mink oil etc, that means that the leather will have a harder time to absorb shoe creams, but I guess that is the...
There is nothing that's called Saphir Leather Lotion, you do mean Saphir Renovatour I suppose?