or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

$150 for this Green gator wallet, is that a good price? (From the same ebay seller). Should I go for it? :P
Anyone care to share what they think?
I'm having a hard time deciding if my custom made briefcase should have straps that goes all away around or straps that terminate. What do you prefer? VS
Too bad they don't accept any more briefcase orders, but hey, their belts are splendid.
Very nice briefcase indeed.
The owner of Strong Eyed Leather have been very responsive and we have exchanged many emails. I'm in the process of getting a custom made briefcase from them. Veg tanned leather and of course finished edges. Their bags are fully hand made and hand stitched. All their products also comes with a lifetime warranty and a cotton storage slipcover. The whole briefcase is made of Herman Oak steer veg tan leather (front, back, gusset, handle, back newspaper section, straps...
Bump. Intrested in purchasing a custom made briefcase from them.
Narragansett Leathers made very neat briefcases with shoulder straps, but sadly they have discontinued to make briefcases, and only makes belts now. Their briefcases costed around $300, do anyone know someone who makes similar briefcases? (and at the same price point). I loved their minimalistic and simple look in comparison to Saddleback (who are too massive for my taste). Where can I get a 99% similar briefcase like the ones below?
They're more expensive, but the Narragansett Leathers ones looks nicer.
Narragansett Leathers made very neat briefcases with shoulder straps, but sadly they have discontinued to make briefcases, and only makes belts now. Their briefcases costed around $300, do anyone know someone who makes similar briefcases? (and at the same price point). I loved their minimalistic and simple look in comparison to Saddleback (who are too massive for my taste).