or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

Narragansett Leathers made very neat briefcases with shoulder straps, but sadly they have discontinued to make briefcases, and only makes belts now. Their briefcases costed around $300, do anyone know someone who makes similar briefcases? (and at the same price point). I loved their minimalistic and simple look in comparison to Saddleback (who are too massive for my taste). Where can I get a 99% similar briefcase like the ones below?
They're more expensive, but the Narragansett Leathers ones looks nicer.
Narragansett Leathers made very neat briefcases with shoulder straps, but sadly they have discontinued to make briefcases, and only makes belts now. Their briefcases costed around $300, do anyone know someone who makes similar briefcases? (and at the same price point). I loved their minimalistic and simple look in comparison to Saddleback (who are too massive for my taste).
So you paid an extra €50 for MTO, right?
New jodhpur boots
7 is my size too. They did not have the blue suede derbys, wholecuts or double monks in 7, atleast not in the Madrid store.
I got the shoe numbers from the store in Madrid for the blue suede derbys and blue suede monks, since they did not have my size in. 104413 Ante Azul T:7- Derbys 104341-S Ante Azul T:7 - Double monks How much was the MTO fee from Meermin again?
Just got back from Madrid and here are some pics from their store. They have many different "summer" models that they don't sell online, and I really wanted a pair of blue suede double monks. But sadly they did not have my size in store, however, I bought some brown double monks in suede.
I found it amusing
I do wear 6.5 UK in Herring, 7 in C&J and 7 in Carmina. I would assume, based on this, that I need size 7 in Meermin.