or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

Good news: Sandro told me that in a months time, their webshop will get a bigger selection of shoes.
They was available on their website some time ago. I have them in regular calf. You need to email them anyway, because they only accept email orders, so the answer is pretty obvious: that you need to send them a follow up email after 3-4 days if they don't respond.
They're out of stock. However, they do sell the same model, but without rubber sole. Living in Norway with rain, snow and very cold tempratures, I must have rubber soles on such a casual shoe as a brouge derby.These are my two options now:1 Septime Largeur with leather sole, get local cobbler to glue on rubber soles2 Herring Kendal, have danite sole and storm welt. But I'm a little skeptical to pebble grain.
My custom ordered briefcase (with detachable shoulder strop) is finished:
He ships the briefcase today, but shipping time from USA to Norway might take some days. Judging by the picture, I'm very satisfied:
Update: Sandro emailed me that you could buy the blue suede double monks actually, but that it they would be in stock in 30-45 days.
They're on the Hiro last, I tried em in the Madrid store. Sadly they did not have my size in stock (7), and since the blue suede is in their summer collection, they don't restock it either.
Carmina in the middle.
Sorry, I like shortwings better. I have not found any shortwing bluchers (danite sole) without pebble grain. I am looking for some in regulary calf.
I bought them in Madrid and love them. They have two different jodhpur boots styles, the one on the forrest last (which I bought), but also one on a slimmer last. Imo the one on the forrest last is very elegant, but I do use them with jeans etc also.