or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

Luxire made my last shirt order incorrectly, I told them that I wanted a remake, and they wanted me to cover shipping charges both ways. It's not fair that the customer should pay shipping charges both way when the company have made the shirt incorrectly. Around 20$ in shipping each way is nearly the amount the shirt costed in the first place.
All blazers, sportsjackets and suits on Yoox have all buttons buttoned on pictures. :S
Well, it's from Yoox, so it have not been used before.
It's a Cantarelli (italian), might that help on determining it?
Anyone can see if this is a 3-2-roll lapels? Click here for bigger picture
Yes you can. Take a towel inbetween the trousers and iron and steam it.
I have decided to sell my J.P MARCELLINO Custom-made leather briefcase because of my back problem so currently I am only using backpacks or nothing at all. Because of this I have not been using this briefcase and it's therefore just as new. The briefcase is fully hand made and hand stitched. The whole briefcase is made of veg tanned leather from Herman Oak, except the inside divider. Here it's used chrome leather (lighter), and the top is finished with a 10 oz bridle...
Maybe you should try and contact Luxire themselves before asking more than one place?Because they have a whole team that sits down and discuss what changes they think should be made to the fit of the shirt and are generally very helpful and knowledgable. Your yoke is too long, your armhole is too long, sleeve width is way too wide, so much to fix for your next order, if you had taken a picture of the whole shirt it would also be easier to see if you need to lengthen the...
I didn't have the collar stays in, with them I think it's fine. Btw, what's up with the button?
What do you think of the fit on my first Luxire shirt? Very satisfied with the first fit, but could be improved a little I think. Should I do all these small changes you think? 1 A little shorter sleeves 2 Slim down the body (chest, mid waist and waist measurement) a little 3 Make shirt longer 4 A little bigger armhole width