or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

I really have not used any of my Meermin shoes lately, because they just are too uncomfortable to use. The problem is that the sole on all the Meermin shoes are not flat, making them less comfortable when compared to other shoe makers like Loake and Carmina who have a much more flatter sole. It can't be so hard to make the sole flatter? I have used my Meermin shoes for over 50 hours without noticing any change in the sole. You can see it clearly on the picture below, the...
Problem with the Caminas I have tried is the low instep. So when it comes to sizing I generally use 7.5 UK in Carmina, 7.5 UK in Meermin, and 7 UK in Loakes Capital Last. Loakes 026 last does not fit my feet at all (7 uk too small, 7.5uk too big). Just gave you an summary of how Carminas fits me compared to other brands, hope it's useful.
We have a tibetian terrier. Despite it's name it's not a member of the terrier group, but acquired its name from European travelers who thought it looked like a terrier. Bred and raised in monasteries by lamas over 2000 years ago, Tibetan Terriers were kept as good luck charms, mascots, watchdogs, and companions. In addition to herding sheep, they were also used to retrieve articles that fell below mountain sides. Known as the "Holy Dogs of Tibet", they were never sold...
Seems like Loake Pimlico are the best chukkas from Loake. Just tried some Loake Kempsington, and they are not any good fitting, being on the 026 last. The 026 last feels much tighter and when I tried to size up half a size, it became too big, so the 026 last is either too tight or too big, not fitting my feet at all. The Capital Last however (Pimlico) fits me much better. I have a pair of Loake Buckingham in 7 UK that are on the Capital Last and they are extremely...
I have a pair of Jodhpur boots in the Forrest last, width is okay, but the instep/vamp are is very snug and I would like to stretch it a bit. Is stretching the instep more easy and with better results than stretching the width?
I have RM Williams Comfort Craftsman in Size 7G and have had them for over 2 years. I am thinking to purchase some new but I am not sure which size I should get. Because 7G in Comfort Craftsman is a little narrow in the toe box (my big toe was touching the toe box ceiling and making a notch on the inside) and a little narrow at the little toe (width). I was thinking to either size up to 7,5G or go for 7 H(wide). What do you think? Locally I tried 7.5G and they feel better...
I use size 7 UK in Loake, and my C&J Lowndes in size 7 UK are so tight that I need to sell them. It's because the last is rather narrow.
Well that can't be right, because I have not ordered from Herring the last 24 months, and I am not able to use the discount code neither…So it's strange that the discount code doesn't work for me, because although I have not ordered for the last 24 months, I still have 4-5 orders in total placed earlier.
Hi, since the Ashby is a updated more slimmer version of the Bedale, which shoulder I get in the liner? I have the Ashby in Medium, which I suppose is size 38.
I did go for the light Grey. It some texture and looked great.