or Connect

Posts by htrieu

Selling a NWT Steven Alan Slubby Long Sleeve Pocket Tee Size XS. The arms are cut too narrow for me and the chest a bit too wide. Asking $40 shipped.
Selling my Hartford Lightweight Knitted Wool Peacoat Size Small. It's in great shape. Asking $200 shipped.
Up for sale is a John Varvatos Waxed Jacket in Size 48. Worn, but in terrific shape. $200 shipped.
Up for sale are two Steven Alan check shirts. I believe they are the classic collegiate cut (pretty slim). Size XS but they fit like a small or a slim medium. I'll post measurements soon. The colored check shirt was worn a couple of times. The white shirt was worn once. $40 shipped each.
Worn a handful of times, in excellent shape. More details here: https://www.mrporter.com/mens/clothing/casual_shirts/plain_shirts?soldOutId=181304 $60 shipped.
Up for sale are my lightly worn Red Wing Beckman Boots in size 8.5. I picked these up from the Red Wing store in downtown LA last year and wore them for less than a month. Their silhouette is too bulky for me, so I'm selling them. The boots are in great shape. There is a scuff on the toe cap of one of the boots and on the rear of the other. I picked up Red Wing Burgundy shoe cream and natural leather dressing with the intention of repairing the scuffs but never got...
Up for sale are a pair of mint condition Converse Jack Purcell CP Sneakers in White/Size 8.5. Wore these for about 5 hours then put them back in their box. They hurt my feet when I walk so I need to go up half a size. I paid $65 for them. They're yours for $45. Local pickup in the LA area preferred.
Up for sale are a pair of Steven Alan Sawtooth Ankle Boots in Size 9.5. Low suede ankle boot with a tapered top edge and thick, jagged vibram sole. Topstitched leather outsole and cotton cord laces. • smooth leather lining & insole • topstiched seam detail • made in USA I wore these around the house/yard for an hour. They are slightly too big for me. They come in their original box. Retail $325 -- I'm asking $125 shipped.
Up for sale are a pair of Wings + Horns Westpoint Chinos in Tan - Size 29. Worn twice for several hours, never washed. Asking $100 shipped.
Up for sale is a brand new Acme Made Skinny Neoprene Sleeve for Macbook Pro 13". The sleeve has never been used. Asking $25 shipped.