or Connect

Posts by dcs87

I just wanted to mention why the sleeves were short in case you weren't aware.I understand your point and I think it's just a matter of identifying what brands are trying to produce true reproductions (like Post O'alls) vs. brands that are workwear/vintage inspired with more current touches (maybe like Engineered Garments). I respect both approaches, but I would agree that I would tend to prefer the latter.
The sleeves are meant to be short. Post O'alls designs are based off 1920s-1930s vintage work clothing where the sleeves were designed shorter to help prevent them from getting caught in machinery.
Just wanted to give an update, but Jay reached out to me this morning through email and then we spoke over the phone and he's getting me all squared away! Sounds like things were pretty busy with NYC Fashion Week and the days leading up to it.Jay explained that there were some pattern tweaks were made on the ST cut about 1.5yrs ago that slimmed down the thigh and leg. We gathered that my ST-100x must have been produced prior to the tweaks. While we were on the phone,...
I'm still waiting for a response to my email originally on 1/10. Hopefully soon since you got an email back.Either way, I hope everything is well since he has always been incredibly responsive from what I've seen in this thread and others.
Yeah, thanks guys. It seemed curious since I know he usually responds quickly to emails, so I thought there could be something extraneous going on as well. I'll hold tight for now. Regarding sizing: I have a pair of ST-100x in a size 33 that fit perfectly, but I bought a size 32 in the ST-120x based on the size charts and Jay stating that the ST-120x run ran a little large. Unfortunately, they are so tight that I can barely even pull them up to my waist and I could...
Hi Jay - I ordered a pair of ST-120x on 1/5 and received them on 1/10 but they didn't fit. I've sent a couple emails now asking for a return authorization and sizing advice, but haven't heard back. A little concerned since we're approaching the limit on the 14 day return policy.
I have a pair of ST-100x I got about 8 months ago and the denim is very soft to the touch, even when new, so it feels a little different than most raw denim. I was lucky to pick up a pair of the Barneys exclusive left hand twill from the online store before they sold out... pretty excited to get them in the mail in a few days! http://www.rawrdenim.com/2011/09/just-released-3sixteen-x-barneys-co-op-sl-bny1-raw-denim/
Does anyone know how SeaVees fit? I'm interested in buying a pair, but not sure how to size properly. I wear a 9.5 in Clarks DBs and 9.0 in Red Wing GTs. Any ideas? Thanks!
Steves came in earlier in the week from the JT sale, but I was traveling so I didn't get them until yesterday. They are definitely pretty tight - could barely button up initially. Seems like they are starting to stretch a little bit after a few hours of wear last night and this morning. No patch even though the JT site said there was one... doesn't really matter to me though, but I thought it was odd. Overall, love the fit and the craftsmanship is great! Can't wait to...
Was eyeing the Steve's on the Rogue Territory website when they went on sale the other week for $110, but decided not to pull the trigger. Broke down when I saw them on ........... the other day for $75 though! A little concerned about the sizing though... went with a size 33 which has a measured waist of 34. Measured some of my current jeans and thought that would work the best. Currently I'm wearing a 32 N&F Slim Guys and they fit great. Anyone have experience...