or Connect

Posts by Aries

Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley But really, I'm not anywhere as discerning, and am generally happy. +1, Judging from your posts, you do sound happy. The latest iteration of your Chan is very nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Yes, I really do. - B OK, thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Yes, I do. - B Do you Really?
Some of them are difficult to detect, and then once in a while you get gems like this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...=0#slide_image
Great gift Huntsman, and even better to hear that you have such a cool relationship with your dad.
Please accept my condolences. Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Not sure how much it means to offer my condolences, but you have them. I had to deal with a death recently and I think the best advice given to me was to do good in times of bad. It's really a great way to honor someone by helping others out, or to change something you do on a daily basis, no matter how small, that really is a positive change in honor of your father. Sounds...
Damn! I accidentally voted for Vox, that vote was meant for RJMan.
Sorry to hear Matt
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley How original. This must have been the first thing said about 17 pages ago. Pfff, yea it might have been said before, might not have, so what?
perhaps a partnership with someone from DT: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum(b)