or Connect

Posts by Aries

Quote: Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia I´ll do anything as possible for you, my people. The Punisher. Oh Spallah, we, your people have already atoned for our sins when you punished your son for us, no need to inflict an equal punishment on us with your threads on Styleforum. Shalom!
It's nice to see you keeping vigilant on these matters Spallah.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley But really, I'm not anywhere as discerning, and am generally happy. +1, Judging from your posts, you do sound happy. The latest iteration of your Chan is very nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by 05charley Right - no exceptions - not even for KKK leaders. you made the mistake of hitting the submit button too early and left out cokeheads and drunkards from your list.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Yes, I really do. - B OK, thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Yes, I do. - B Do you Really?
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad It's a little more complicated than that,. You're such a douche
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Can somebody tell me what to think? I don't watch political speeches... ever, and I need somebody reasonable to tell me what to say if somebody asks tomorrow. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by why In this case, the same could be said of any argument that tries to identify the cause. It doesn't mean Aries' postulation is incorrect, it just means that a conclusion relying entirely on temporal evidence is fallacious. Thanks Why, this is what was going through my mind as I attempted to answer the question, so you stated my position better than I did. Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I...