or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

wheh! I'm definitely getting some relieving feedback. ya dope is not a necessary part of my social or personal life (although quite enjoyable on occasion). my longest hairs are definitely my head.... I am a firm believer in male grooming; so no worries there.
are hair tests really that common for pre-employment screenings?? specifically this is the aerospace industry in engineering/programming. (if it makes a difference, my hair is a pompadour with butchered sides... I'd likely be taking off the top come interview. at a half inch growth a month, that would at worst case scenerio take me to half tainted up top)
yes.... yes I have stopped. The concern is the effect of light use almost 2 months ago might have on a urine test, and if 2 (singular) inhales between that time will fall under the radar (the whoops factor). I'm being flat out honest about my usage, not trying to slant it good or bad. It happened and I don't want to miss out on a great opportunity as a result.
I've never had to take one but between careers at the moment and highly concerned its going to come up with an upcoming interview. I've smoked on occassion, but only small amounts once every other week or so. Apart from 2 one-ies in the past month and a half, I have been clean. Should I still be concerned? Are there things I can or should do?
I reassembled the interior of my project car after 4 years of being disassembled.
Picked up 100mL of Le Labo Rose 31 which is about 50mL more than I need. Anyone want 10mL decants for $30 shipped CONUS? http://store.lelabofragrances.com/en/C56/rose31.html edit: :-( sorry rambo, not trying to undercut anyone, just trying to spread the love at near cost.
had Evil Twin's Ron and the Beast Ryan. meh, kinda forgettable as far as a saison goes. Stone/Port/Green Flash's Highway 78. For a scotch ale, it is infinitely drinkable. Loved it.
after 3 years of spending 3+ hours a day on the train, I've certainly seen some interesting things. most annoying experience: a woman spent over an hour selecting her ring tone. oddest: A middle aged man I would see several days a week. Rather obese and very grimy/sweaty with a penchance for sitting next to the cutest/youngest girl in the car. about 10 minutes after sitting down, he would pull out his Where's Waldo book and proceed to intently read it and...
well actually some of the early stage stuff is significantly better quality.... sometimes! I have a very early CFL thats been kicking for 15 years now IIRC and the color is quite good. I also have an incandescent bulb from the 50's thats almost always on and has been for the past 20 years. Give manufactures long enough and they will work planned failure into their products.... they risk to lose far too much if a lightbulb truely is to last a lifetime.I'm glad to hear...
OK so I have a pair of boots I want to build a few outfits around jean wise.... and I feel like I'm failing. Currently I am matching them with a pair of edwin 505s and I feel like I got the cut entirely wrong. I'm a 31x31 and I got bit of an ass on me so rise-wise I seem to suffer from male camel toe on most jeans... I am hoping there are some good suggestions around the 300 level (not opposed to higher) [[SPOILER]]