or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

I'm thinking ormonde man and then transitioning into something for the cocktail party.
random thought. I've been on the rockabilly end of the spectrum for a few years. Last couple cuts, I've been seeing how far I can push the length up front. Ya definitely time to chop that volume.
Rose 31 today... first day at new job. Felt it gave a nice warm impression for the walk around meet and greet. plotting day 2....
never been jailed but I did get several dozen calls from hookers trying to get bailed out.... apparently some pimp was giving out my number as an emergency contact... Interesting conversations to say the least.
aquariums are a bad thing, especially reef tanks. My conclusion is that dedicated coke habits are a cheaper hobby.I was bit hard by the fish bug. Name it, I've kept it (excluding discus). At my worst I probably had over 15 large tanks running (mostly reef/saltwater). Finally came to my senses and sold everything off but a modest 46gal bowfront oceanic tank. I started doing a lot of moving so I moved it to my parents' basement where its been abandoned for the past 7...
Well I'm being called into the office tomorrow after a few days of a trial run for what I can only imagine is a formal job offer. I don't think this place requires testing but I'm quite confident it won't be an issue even if they do. I appreciate the feedback from everyone.
Lolita was part of the 3 sisters series which was brewed in december '10 in collaboration with my favorite chicago restaraunt: the bristol. As far as I am concerned, that series is by far the best thing that has ever left that brewery. Its been a year since I've had one but it was awesome if you like mildly sour. I can't comment what it might taste like with some age, but if you have access, its definitely worth trying (although I preferred madam rose).Just finished a...
oh on a side note, its real easy to convert a bucket seat for use as an office chair. and by far the most awesome feature is having a map pocket in back.... just an idea.
I do have a backseat couch, but its more of a display piece than active use for my office. (its a spare black leather set I had from my sports car) Well there are several ways about going about it. You MIGHT find something you like at a junkyard, but please note very few junkyards actually let you wander around them, but you can find a "U-pull-it" place and you might be able to find something suitable for 200 bucks (although condition will be a crap shoot). You might...
+1 to that list.I've been using grado lab sr80 for many years now and couldn't be happier with them and big bang for your buck. (you could go higher range but for me thats the limit of my ears)