or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

your not going to harm yourself trying it... I think alot of people in your shoes tend not to enjoy it and never touch it again. I will say don't mix smoking with drinking, thats a great way to black out if your not heavily accustomed to both. your unlikely to catch a buzz the first few times. your likely to hack your lungs out on a bong... don't try to keep pace with those around you. keep in mind that dope is trace-able in your system significantly longer than...
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman My father once got an offer two months after the day. He'd already accepted another job and we all laughed about it. ~ H US Cellular called me about accepting an engineering position a year and a half later concerning an interview. I have never laughed so hard.
pmed on 3rd zafs and the crazy floral
Quote: Originally Posted by Dane Doesn't mean GTI turns girls on...it just means that particular girl is a whore. don't be jealous.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter try spray a bit on your clothes. consider olifactory fatigue - try spray only on your wrists, not chest and see if you still smell it after a while. consider that it may come and go. otherwise, yes, it happens. I bought a bottle and find i get no more then 2-3 hours out of it. Just depends on the person. thanks for the advice, I'll certainly be giving that a try. It just struck me off guard...
thought I would chime in here as I've been jumping in on a number of the splits. so I picked up some green irish tweed because the woman says every time she smells that on someone she just wants to go home and masterbate.... figured that was good enough reason as any to pick some up. I have to be honest that for one reason or another, the scent just doesn't stick to my skin. spray it on and 15 minutes later, its non existant. now the tuscan leather, holy hell. that...
count me in for the knize
well my attempts to go dry have been foiled by my lying cheating (ex) ho bag gf. all things considered, I am doing really well. I'm drinking a little but have not dove over that 2 beer mark on any occasion. I've been drying out long enough that the constant urge to open a beer is finally dying, but now it brings up a new scenario that I really hadn't anticipated... first dates and not drinking. Advice???!
well I can say the complete opposite. if I get more than 6.5 hrs of sleep a night, I am lethargic and a general pile of shit when it comes to motivation.
my water is from lake michigan, so I have no qualms about what comes out of the tap. if I was else where I would probably stick to bottled water or at least run it through a few stages of my water purifier (water can be too purified to drink, I have a fancy system for my fish tank)