or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

He does have quite the car collection, and that article only covers a very small portion of it. I know he has quite the collection of concept cars as well. Heres one I can confirm, the last mercury cougar concept car which he picked up at auction a decade ago for 775k.... I cant find good photos of it but the interior is really killer in it. Its note worthy because it was J.C. Mayes (guy who did the beatle and audi tt) first car for ford and the debut of the new edge...
computer engineer for a shipping software company. I'm sure most of you here have had shipments that I am responsible for fulfilling... and handle shipping operations for several sf approved brands and distributors. Its cool stuff. I like my job.
I've never cheated on anyone. I've definitely fucked around with girls that I later found out were in committed relationships that dropped everything to be with me. I don't like it when that happens and I've never continued seeing those girls (I have no interest in being better-dealed later). I'm definitely guilty of some really nasty cock-blocks only to show no interest in that woman once I've had her hooked... I'm certainly not proud of that, nor have I done that in...
well I just picked up a 100mils of the tuscan leather. I just can't get enough of it. I'm very interested in checking out their tobacco vanille next (hoping someone does a split on that soon).... just wanted to add that every day I have worn the tuscan leather, I've had very attractive women sit next to me on the train... thats been proof positive for me. I also picked up a bottle of creeds virgin island waters last week. for some reason I thought I would like it and...
your not going to harm yourself trying it... I think alot of people in your shoes tend not to enjoy it and never touch it again. I will say don't mix smoking with drinking, thats a great way to black out if your not heavily accustomed to both. your unlikely to catch a buzz the first few times. your likely to hack your lungs out on a bong... don't try to keep pace with those around you. keep in mind that dope is trace-able in your system significantly longer than...
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman My father once got an offer two months after the day. He'd already accepted another job and we all laughed about it. ~ H US Cellular called me about accepting an engineering position a year and a half later concerning an interview. I have never laughed so hard.
pmed on 3rd zafs and the crazy floral
Quote: Originally Posted by Dane Doesn't mean GTI turns girls on...it just means that particular girl is a whore. don't be jealous.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter try spray a bit on your clothes. consider olifactory fatigue - try spray only on your wrists, not chest and see if you still smell it after a while. consider that it may come and go. otherwise, yes, it happens. I bought a bottle and find i get no more then 2-3 hours out of it. Just depends on the person. thanks for the advice, I'll certainly be giving that a try. It just struck me off guard...
thought I would chime in here as I've been jumping in on a number of the splits. so I picked up some green irish tweed because the woman says every time she smells that on someone she just wants to go home and masterbate.... figured that was good enough reason as any to pick some up. I have to be honest that for one reason or another, the scent just doesn't stick to my skin. spray it on and 15 minutes later, its non existant. now the tuscan leather, holy hell. that...