or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

200 seems to be about the starting point for what I've experienced, it entirely depends on the place and the type of club. club days are awesome in the respect that your on a course with similar cars. I've mistakenly gone out for events where I was on the track with zondas and koenigseggs and its a positively frightening experience when you only have 200hp and are 1/20th the cost. EPB stated it correctly that ITS NOT A RACE, its enjoying a track day and its like driving...
I've been straight up harassed on the street over the paul smith triumph boots I picked up from another member.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I have stopped ordering specific beers. Instead, I ask the server to bring me "your choice" of anything on tap. I do the same, and if that flusters the server... I don't come back.
so I picked up some of Half Acre's Over Ale the other day because a friend was raving about it. I now have less respect for said friend as he was either overtly lying about trying the beer or has no sense of taste. horrible beer. Had some Arcadia Ale's IPA. Now I swore off this company many years ago as garbage (if your going to call a beer hop rocket, I better be able to taste more than the water). Once again, the hops are quite subdued, but I sorta enjoyed it... I...
I'm also 31 and video games are hardly a part of my life any more. I probably do about an hour a week of casual gaming with the woman (things like mario party or wii fit).... and about a week out of the year, I'll absolutely binge on one game (fallout usually and I'll take the week off of work for it). but thats it. I do have a MASSIVE vintage video game collection and it might be time to put all that up on ebay as it does consume a huge amount of space to store and I...
Quote: Originally Posted by MyTailorIsRich I thought C***d Vétiver was nasty. Baby powder is not a pleasant scent to me. tried that out yesterday and just like all the other creeds, it disappears off my body within an hour tops. Thats the absolute last creed I even bother sampling. also tried the John Varvatos Vintage yesterday, and really liked it initially but never took note of it after the initial spraying, so :shrug: back to the...
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian I fucking love me some Yuengling; it's my go-to cheap beer. The bars back home regularly have it for only $2 a draft. sigh, if only they got into the chicago market. I would drink the piss out of yuengling. I'm a PBR guy as my cheap go-to beer (or sierra nevada pale for 'slightly' upmarket)
and is more aerodynamic run in reverse...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo CR - I added your splits to the OP. Keep me updated will ya? I had no idea about those two. ATTN PEOPLES - THE KNIZE SPLIT WILL CLOSE 3/1. GET YOUR REQUESTS FOR VIALS IN NOW! if your doing a 3rd bottle, I'll double up on my order.
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 That comment always annoys me. Not to pick on you but I hear this all the time. You want a cheap 914. You are going to get a piece of shit. I've been around the 914 community for some time and there are 10 new guys that think these are cheap cars every week. They buy a POS and think they are going to build a race car out of it. 9 out of 10 never finish their project. there are 2 words I used...