or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

ya I dont think thats really rockabilly... not too far off.
3 words.... cash and carry.
request for 171
looking forward to this weekend. Guys weekend out to my buddy's cottage. We're hitting up the 3floyds brewpub as well as another small brewery (backroads).
rach, at your top10 recommendation list, I picked up some moustache. Instant I put it on, I know thats what my dad use to wear. absolutely love it!
Quote: Originally Posted by RegisDB9 When I wore A&F in HS I always found them to be heavy and hard for my body to breath in you know, as much as A&F is not my style, everything I bought from them in HS is still kicking. 15 years of yard work, mechanical labor, just using those clothes to beat on... and they still are holding up. I gotta give them credit.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum gosh. can't wait for the bristol my favorite dish from there was their charred octopus although that chicken and spatzel dish you see in the background is also a must try. drool, I'll be making another trip there in the next week or 2.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum bristol good choice! especially if you are working on a "budget" recommend walking around the corner and grabbing a few beers at the maproom. http://www.maproom.com/
thanks guys, that is incredibly helpful. I would have never guessed AE did sharkskin! and no, the condition is actually really good, nothing brittle about them. They were one of several dozen pairs of AE's left behind by my grandfather, most new in box.
Anyone know anything about the Nassau's like when they were produced or what the hide is? (sorry photos aren't the greatest)