or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

I lost a skaggen watch a couple years ago. it was before they switched to that paper thin design and while it wasn't terribly expensive visually it looked better on me than any other watch I've had or tried on.... I miss it.
aprihop is one of my favorates. now I was just thinking and maybe someone can help me out but 3-4 years ago dogfish head had raison d'extra on the market as well as a special version of Fort... does anyone know the name. I remember having it on tap at the hopleaf and finding it to be one of the least drinkable beers I have ever had (I think it took me 2 or 3 hours to go through 8ozs)
whoh, I have a twin.
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts What's Local Option? Is that in Chicago? ya just a bar http://localoptionchicago.com/ very basic place right on depaul's campus (although I didnt notice any college students hanging out there). The place isn't snobby or anything but they definitely present a steep learning curve for the uninitiated... I enjoyed watching a few groups come in trying to figure out the menu (or even the right questions to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tooch4321 I prefer it's bigger brother Bourbon County 1,000,000x more! Did you make it to Local Option on Wednesday? those are the 2 stouts I enjoy. ya I hit up Local Option, thanks for the tip on that... awesome place. The woman was at a show at the Apollo so it worked out well being a few blocks away. I was nervous blindly checking out a new place on st pattys day but it wasn't incredibly busy nor was there...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts This is my favorite stout for now :smile: nightstalker is freakin amazing!
hmmm, need to find me a quality bar tonight thats not going to be stupidly packed.
ya we do piece and small bar often enough. But I like the other suggestions, thanks! Otherwise we have a tendency to keep hitting up the same spots.
ya I see local option has it on tap tonight. speaking of being in an awesome city with easy access to awesome beer... I see half acre has a new release today. tooch, you have any good bar recommendations for this weekend... we have guys weekend going on and were looking to check out a few new places around the city, more so for afternoon drinking (they are like me, heavy in the pale and ipa category)
and you dont want to expand too much and lose quality control... or worse yet, have the craft beer market bottom out on you. and tooch is right, 2/3 years ago this beer wasn't a big deal. I have it up on my wall and I didn't necessarily think I was drinking anything all that great (sorry I'm not a stout guy)