or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

My woman is a lawyer so I have a stack for "Terrence's Attorney". They have the american flag waving in the background. they are pretty epic. I also have "world's strongest millionaire" and "amateur dentist", and several other more serious ones for side projects of mine.
awww man, I was planning on going up to the shoe bank after the 15th... I might have to bump that trip up!
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Craftsman make pretty freaking excellent tool boxes for the money. Even their molded plastic is well done. toolbox and molded plastic do not belong together. OP, I was in the same conundrum you are... I bought a couple vintage tool boxes off of craigslist for a fraction of the price, and the metal they use to use is a good 4 times thicker.
well simply put, it allows them to move from regional to nationally distributed. although close attention to wording sounds like they are planning on giving up rights to brewing alot of the beers for that to happen. the scary part is the brewmaster quit. I've met and talked to the guy a number of times, thats definitely a huge loss.
damnit dude, do you know how hungry your post just made me! luckily hannahs bretzels is only a block away
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 Three Floyds Dreadnaught went to the fff brewpub on friday. had golden leader while there which was horrible and the ham on rye which was a very interesting experience but I could never imagine having more than a glass. I also had several of the zombie dust (which was off the hand pump, not co2). food there was also amazing, especially the muscles in a gumball broth... mmmmm. one thing I wanted...
I lost a skaggen watch a couple years ago. it was before they switched to that paper thin design and while it wasn't terribly expensive visually it looked better on me than any other watch I've had or tried on.... I miss it.
aprihop is one of my favorates. now I was just thinking and maybe someone can help me out but 3-4 years ago dogfish head had raison d'extra on the market as well as a special version of Fort... does anyone know the name. I remember having it on tap at the hopleaf and finding it to be one of the least drinkable beers I have ever had (I think it took me 2 or 3 hours to go through 8ozs)
whoh, I have a twin.
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts What's Local Option? Is that in Chicago? ya just a bar http://localoptionchicago.com/ very basic place right on depaul's campus (although I didnt notice any college students hanging out there). The place isn't snobby or anything but they definitely present a steep learning curve for the uninitiated... I enjoyed watching a few groups come in trying to figure out the menu (or even the right questions to...