or Connect

Posts by MrGoodBytes

currently gutting the bathroom. had to use an angle grinder to level out the prior thinset on the concrete subfloor.
+12 163 did a dozen dead hang finger tip pullups. Been at least a dozen years since I've tried... great to find out I can still crank them out and haven't packed on too much weight.
I've moved from an all engineering company to lead programmer for a marketing firm.... I've quickly noticed everyone is the 1% fit and for the men only take a liquid lunch. I may be an engineer but I am (only) 15 pounds from my ideal fighting weight. I lead a very active lifestyle but I've never done anything you would consider structured exercise. I've also never given the slightest consideration to my diet. I am completely indifferent to how I fulfill nutritional...
I will have to hunt that down.drinking a lakefront fixed gear right now, not that that is special in anyways , but for this awesome weather, it is a perfect match. I'm excited for the weekend as I'll be doing a bit of a NW Indiana brewery crawl: three floyds, backroads, greenbush, and journey man distillery.
I'm thinking ormonde man and then transitioning into something for the cocktail party.
random thought. I've been on the rockabilly end of the spectrum for a few years. Last couple cuts, I've been seeing how far I can push the length up front. Ya definitely time to chop that volume.
Rose 31 today... first day at new job. Felt it gave a nice warm impression for the walk around meet and greet. plotting day 2....
never been jailed but I did get several dozen calls from hookers trying to get bailed out.... apparently some pimp was giving out my number as an emergency contact... Interesting conversations to say the least.
aquariums are a bad thing, especially reef tanks. My conclusion is that dedicated coke habits are a cheaper hobby.I was bit hard by the fish bug. Name it, I've kept it (excluding discus). At my worst I probably had over 15 large tanks running (mostly reef/saltwater). Finally came to my senses and sold everything off but a modest 46gal bowfront oceanic tank. I started doing a lot of moving so I moved it to my parents' basement where its been abandoned for the past 7...
Well I'm being called into the office tomorrow after a few days of a trial run for what I can only imagine is a formal job offer. I don't think this place requires testing but I'm quite confident it won't be an issue even if they do. I appreciate the feedback from everyone.