or Connect

Posts by Octoberfile

Quote: Originally Posted by tombrokaw I think it can be great when done sparingly. The problem is that when not on models, the look creates less of a playful wink at gender identity and more a frumpy, distasteful lump of androgyny.
Glo, will they give you a refund? Sonick, overall, the suit doesn't fit half bad for Indochino....with one exception....why the hell did they create such a wide skirt flare below the waist line of your jacket and combine it with wide hips on the top of your pants?..... ....that bubble effect around your hips caused by the puffy pants is magnified by the slim waist and narrow pant legs. Combined with the too wide skirt flare on the jacket, the suit seems to give you a...
That 4inH looks wierd with that wide spread collar. A windsor knot would look more appropriate. As it stands, your neck looks like its sprouting wings.
jimmystewart, your tux looks ok....but you could have gotten the same fit from an OTC suit at a department store and avoided having to wait for it to get made and shipped and/or remade and shipped again, and again, and again...etc... Trit, your suit is a complete disaster.....I feel for ya buddy, I really do. Acer, your suit reminds me of a really beautifull red head that has her back turned to you, but when you approach her up close, she ends up having this big...
A suit jacket should cover, at the very least, 3/4 of your arse and you should be able to cuff the bottom edge of the length of your jacket with your hands without bending your wrists when you stand straight, yet relatively relaxed. That is the general rule. I don't see anything intrinsically wrong with the suits/jackets you've bought. Different suits by different manufacturers will fit differently and when it comes to OTC suits, you are forced to shoot for a ballpark...
Quote: Originally Posted by Knisse Sorry if i misunderstood anything, but is this thread serious? One thread dedicated to one color? Dont get my wrong, i enjoy navy, but come on.. If eating blue berries before jerking off made you spew out navy blue cum, members here would dedicate a thread to it.
[[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] This is good....I like this. So simple, so conservative, so urban, so pure.....like fine Colombian cocaine. It just screams, "get away from my car, dirty hippy! No I don't care to help save the environment and you're making me late for work.....credit default swap derivatives wait for no one!" That's a fine three-piece you have there....the best one I've seen on here in a while and don't care what anyone else says. Now that I've said my piece, I...
Marvelous choice!.......Just marvelous! That shiny synthetic material looks awfully sharp and that shorty-short jacket is destined to flatter your backside in the best possible way. Here's a link where you can find additional inspiration that will help you to stand out even more at that wedding. Make sure to instruct the tailor to hem the pants just above the ankle to give you that modern flood look so popular with the kids. http://www.chictopia.com/browse/people/2?g=2
Very Rod Serling from Night Gallery.