or Connect

Posts by Octoberfile

Wow! The average american female is under 5'4" and almost 165 lbs with a 37" waste.........now that's alot of woman!
Here's my suggestion if you're around the valley. MK Styling MK.Styling@gmail.com (818) 578-9788 15125 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks CA 91403 Website: http://mkstyling.net/ Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/mk-styling-sherman-oaks Mike's a great guy, and guess what?..........He's a straight-male hairstylist, with a wife and kids and everything....straight-male hairstylists are a dying breed, which is too bad because they really know how to cut men's hair without making a...
How about just wearing a black or dark charcoal suite, white shirt and almost any kind of tie.....I mean there aren't too many ties that will clash with a black suit and white shirt. How hard can it it really be?
I think the suits look obnoxious....but if you're 6', 115 lbs and color blind, you might be able to pull it off. :P
Women don't know a damn thing about men's clothes. Why should they? They don't wear em. Just make sure to shave, bathe, comb your hair, put on a clean suit and avoid stuffing an avocado down your pants.
How do the shoulders feel?......Use the rule of thumb and lean vertically up against a wall and see if your shoulder and the suit material both hit the wall at the same time. If you have a bit of padding in the shoulders, there will obviously be a slight gap between the top of your deltoid and the suit's upper arm (this is sometimes referred to as a rolling shoulder)....that's ok, as long as you don't feel like there's too much space.Never put your hands in your pockets...
I never thought trad and going sockless was part of a southern upbringing......barefoot, shirtless, with open beer container in hand, particularly before getting arrested was more what I envisioned.......I remember watching Animal House and seeing the WASP southern college boy trad thing portrayed in the film, but that was shot in Oregon and most of the actors were from NY and CA.
Personally, I think the suit is great for $400. If the suit fits right and looks good on you, then a $400 Hugo Boss from Norstrom's is a deal. Spending $300 - $400 for a brand new 100% wool suit is considered cheap, regardless of the brand.....and I don't think members here think Hugo Boss is horrible, just generally overpriced (normally $795 and up) for what you are actually getting....which is a pretty good, but not fantastic suit that happens to be a name brand, which...
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 The girl and the cake both look sweet. No hetero. Thank you. I'm sure gf would be flattered.....non-hetero or breeder alike. Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 Was this a proper white tie ensemble, or just costume? If it is the real deal, is it possible to post a well-lit robot pose so we can see details? Not a costume. It's the real deal....100% wool, full dress,...
Ooops....double post.