or Connect

Posts by Octoberfile

When I wear a dress shirt, there's nothing underneath it and I never wear undershirts or wifebeaters. My ex once asked me why I didn't wear a t-shirt or undershirt underneath my dress shirt. Apparently, she thought that undershirts wear sexy on men. She was never actually able to explain to me why....very strange.
You've just found yourself in a situation where someone is requiring of you to wear a black suit at his wedding. Sooner or later some one else is going to get married and you may need to wear a black suit yet again. If not, then some one is going to die and you'll need to show up at a funeral where everyone is wearing black, crying and eyeaballing those who aren't showing proper respect and compassion for the deceased and their loved ones...god forbid you show in...
Please do not confuse Made-to-Measure with custom/bespoke tailoring. They are not the same. Anything is possible. If you are built like an industry, standard size mannequin or you are a fashion model, certain RTW brands will fit you very well with little alteration. Since people are not mannequins and very few of us are fashion models, RTW will never fit nearly as well as a custom made suit, manufatured by an experienced tailor. A poor tailor will typically design a...
You don’t have to actually possess that natural V-shape in order for your suit to accentuate your shoulders and give the appearance of a narrower waistline. A suit should be designed to do those things once altered by a tailor. The suit you purchased from Indochino looks so out of wack that I’m not sure there is much allowance for adequate alterations which would make the suit wearable, but only a tailor will be able to really confirm that.I suggest you post your pics on...
It can..... [[SPOILER]] I'm also a fan of purple as well.
I am..... [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Quick snapshots before heading out the door. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Points taken. I'll try toning it down a couple notches next time.
.....First contribution to this thread. Pics posted on WAYWRN a little over three days ago. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]