or Connect

Posts by Octoberfile

Quote: Originally Posted by ohyoumad Thought I'd update with my haircut. I'm still not satisfied...she layered the sides but said she couldn't take much more off because of how long it was on top..said it wouldn't look right. Also said it wouldn't look right if some of it didn't stay over my ears...thoughts? It still clumps to one side, still does basically the same thing. Can't the sides be taken in more? I tried to get her to chop/layer the top...
Murray's has very, very good hold.....too good....which makes it a nightmare to wash out and it's super greasy. A very little goes an awful long way with that stuff. It's a petroleum based product, but it's very hard and stiff. Much like Dax, It's really cheap and easy to find in stores, but your scalp will forever a hold a grudge against you for abusing it so. Crew is water soluble, which means that it has very weak hold. If you have thin hair, Crew pomade will do the...
I'm a C.P.A.
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy Cool jacket and youthful color combo, but.. are you wearing a short sleeve silk shirt or what? I am kind of weirded out. Yup....I'm wearing short sleeves today since it's kinda hot where I'm at, yet I'm still required to wear a suit jacket......I promise never to do it again. The shirt isn't silk.....just regular old combed cotton and very light...........I thought I'd wear a green shirt to match my...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts That's one hell of a clubbin' outfit! I do like the suit (black or not) and it appears to fit rather well. But I'm no expert on that issue or anyother for that matter as I have more misses than hits. With that said...welcome to the thread and I look forward to more posts from you! Glad you like the suit, despite the poor lighting. Anyway, thanks for the warm and friendly welcome.
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts ^It's hard to tell from the photo but is that a 3 Piece? Overall I like the power look but I think the knot looks a bit big for the collar and I would try to avoid being to matchy-matchy with the PS and tie. In this case a nice white linen one would work better. Yeah, it's a three piece....here's a photo that shows the vest a little better. Still standing quite awkwardly. I'm with you on the...
Test photo....had to stand in an awkward bent knee position in order to get a useable shot.