or Connect

Posts by bare bodkin

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol was interesting until you started bragging about businesses and shit no way, that was the best part please continue Mr. NotTooLate
Quote: Originally Posted by Fen'Harel just thought i'd quote this so it doesn't go unacknowledged
Quote: Originally Posted by Rosenberg He's the guy who starts all the "why does ____ cost $____?" threads i'll have to check those out some day
aren't you the guy that thinks hoodies never look good?
If you're not British in some way, take the shoes off.
I don't get it
This thread is going places.
Who makes a good sawtooth shirt, preferably in a dark color?
Quote: Originally Posted by Vecna I have some shitty no-brand 70 dollar boots that I use for shoveling snow. I'm interested in some casual lace-up boots (work boot?) and I'm willing to spend between 100-300. I've heard mixed reviews of RW GTs, katahdins, lands end canvas lace-ups, 1000 miles, doc marten 1460s and there doesn't seem to be a consensus. What do you think is the most versatile leather casual laceup boot to wear with jeans (assuming it starts...
What's with all the hate for Red Wings? They're pretty inoffensive. I mean, I don't think I'd buy a pair myself, but I can see why people like them.