or Connect

Posts by kwoyeu

Quote: Originally Posted by kwoyeu the black patent captoes @ LVR were 20% off in good sizes during presale but were taken down as soon as sale went public just saw the patent-suede captoes on sale for about $380 shipped to the US with import tax paid by the store à la lvr. they have 5, 7, 8, 10 (nothing in my size fortunately). not a steal but still cheaper than $495 @ NM and $535 @ LVR and these do not go on sale very often. i'm kinda...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 Only certain people here have mod approval to drop the n bomb. I don't think you're one of them. I disagree. What makes nahneun's post offensive is not that he dropped the n bomb. His post would have been just as offensive, and provoked the same reaction if he had written "koreans these days are as loose as fucking African-American/black vags" Moreover, note that what makes his post offensive is not that...
Quote: Originally Posted by driveslowk Getting my camera back and probably staying in L.A. for grad school = sale thread impending. so was the nyc trip a prospective visit of sorts? congrats on grad school anyway Quote: Originally Posted by g transistor Oolong is my favorite, you should try Intelligentsia's Iron Goddess of Mercy, my favorite coffee shop has some and I have about a quarter pound of it...
my first cell phone is a chrome nokia 8810, nice phone but reception is utter shit (8850/90 hugely improved on that)
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Adding vinegar during the rinse cycle (obviously white distilled) is actually a good idea since it makes it a lot easier to get rid of any soapy residue. Vinegar owns. it does! found another nice property of vinegar vis a vis whites here Quote: If you have hard water, it can give your whites a grayish cast. One way to partially correct hard water is to add a half cup of vinegar to the water you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Razele Honestly does anyone else just wear white t's and white buttonups? Pretty much happiest most with either a white crew t (beefy tagless hanes) or a bespoke white button up Eh I dunno maybe its just me lulz i've compiled a list of "baller" plain white tees ($50 minimum, mostly $100+) and will experiment with living in them exclusively for a month or two come fall.
Quote: Originally Posted by g transistor I've been wearing my TB white oxford so often now. Love it. It just stains so easily, I spilled a tiny bit of tea on the placket and it's visible to me (though most people don't notice it). Any tips on getting stains off well? Also what's up with dudes who think you can't wear button ups with a leather? White oxford, or really any solid color oxford or baller pattern + DR or bomber looks sweet ugh i...
ricards are great boots but if sleekness matters a lot to you (as it does to me) you may want to try them on first. IMO they can look rather clunky at certain angles due probably to their length (slightly greater than typical) + upward-pointing bulbous toes (soles do not flatten over time apparently) + absence of upper details (no brogueing/captoe). here's a pic of me wearing them (long time ago, sold them since). if you let the jeans stack they can look even...
is anyone else's fav wwf wrestler steven blackman he was mine before i stopped watching wwf at around 16-ish