or Connect

Posts by Rishin

Bump! I've added another jacket from the collection I purchased for myself but never got around to wearing. It's too big for me now so I figured I'd sell it.
I have been so out of the loop I didn't realize Jimmy Choo is doing men's stuff so mainstream now. What do you guys think of these? I'm oddly drawn to the sole () and the general cleanliness of it all.
Just recieved a bunch of stuff from Studiohomme that I had ordered for a family wedding which has now passed, 10 days late (I was told only after I had written to them asking why my order still hadn't shipped 6 days after it was placed, keeping in mind that delivery was promised by that 6th business day, that 'sale time is busy and we couldn't keep up with demand.' Could they not have informed me of this themselves or made a note on their website? Not hard to do.) and with...
Quote: Originally Posted by flyguy7 If I'm being honest I'm a little let down. The quality irl feels and looks a little cheaper than I hoped. They looked better in the stock photos, and they also are more attractive off my foot than on it. Size down 1 is a must, i still have room to spare so it seems they might be sized 1.5 large. Still a cool shoe, I'll hang on to it and maybe it'll grow on me. I just got these I agree the quality...
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Balmain Paris blue military cotton shirt - Size 42 / 16.5 New with Tags 100% cotton (Oxford cloth) The shirt features military style epaulets and two front chest pockets. Made in France $380 Could you re-upload the photos please?! I'm really interested in this. Thanks
Hey guys! SO sorry for the late response, been in bed with a flu. Sorry for not posting the measurements first time around! I also forgot to add I have the white jacket in a 52, purchased it for myself for 130 pounds (paid a premium) from another member here but when it came did not fit me as I am a 52L and these are all regular sizes so it's sleeves were a bit short for me. I'm letting that go as well for what I paid, $200. In terms of sizes (all in inches): 38R...
Hello Gents! I have 4 Lanvin <3 H&M Navy/Black Tuxed/Shawl Collar Jackets for sale. I purchased all of them myelf in November for an upcoming family wedding for the groomsmen to wear in the morning. There was a miscommunication though and one of our Aunt's also went and picked up suits for the guys from Neimans last month and insists we wear the ones she bought. I haven't had the time to post these due to work but I'd like to get at least some of what I paid back. They...