or Connect

Posts by Rootlesstrees

Any one with these or Rick Anfibio boots? PayPal is ready
Im looking for a pair of older Rick boots. Something similar to the pic below. Im generally a 41/42 so anything in that area should work. Please PM if youve got what im looking for, thanks a lot.
Ive got a 48 varsity with digital camo liner. I would like to trade or buy a MA-1, snap pockets. Preferable olive green.
Both size 9, sorry about that.
Looking for a pair of black RO boots in size 42. thanks so much
Ive got two pairs of shoes for sale, both in great shape. Neither shoe was worn more then a 5 times. The have some discoloration on the sole but no signs of wear. CDG x Pointer Camo - Bought these last year. Looking for around 150. They are in amazing shape, they are just not my style anymore. Quoddy Grizzly boots - Bought these direct from Quoddy they cost me close to 400, bison leather with a crepe sole. I just want these things gone, throw me an offer.
As the title states looking for a pair of size zip boots, ive got the money and paypal is ready. Thanks
I want these...pm'ed
Im interested.
Im interested in the TB pants...are they short pants or regular lenght. Also are they fairly slim cut and what are the measurements. Thanks