or Connect

Posts by bigwhat62

im with you on this. their pants and other items are not consistent in sizing
my crater shirts came in yesterday and they are perfect. wore the grey/navy one today with a basic tee as an undershirt and then my navy project jacket from last season. prefect layering combo for me region at the moment. i do have to comment about the this years project jacket...i bought the navy one last year and at the time could only afford the 1 jacket. i was thrilled that the harvest tan released again this year so i jumped online and bought one right away. but...
already received my moleskin khaki, i think it runs smaller than last year in the waist. not too big of a deal for me. only weird thing is i ordered my project jacket 2 days before the moleskin pants and it hasnt even shipped yet. i know the flannel shirts wont ship till the 11th, are the project jackets delayed too? i bought the navy project jacket last year and its a great piece. i had to order the harvest tan one this year. cant wait, its a nice weight and looks...
fit perfect in the chest, shoulder and waist. my only concern is the length in the front. it might be 1-2 inches longer than id like. i'll do my best to post photos. ive never done it before, i'll need to figure it outmy question is, should i try to soak the ISC work shirt to get some length shrinkage? i know sizing down to a Large wont work because it will be too small
my bad, the shirts are flannel and the pants are moleskin. i knew that but my morning coffee hadnt kicked in when i first posted.if people are curious about the pants dont hesitate and go buy them. the most comfiest pants i own for the colder months.
i wear an XL in the waxed lined jacket, XL in other workshirts. i wear a 42 in Taylor Stitch oxfords. i am 5'11" and 192 lbs. my XL gets in today and i will report back but im gonna guess the XL will be your best bet.
i missed out on the moleskin shirt last year but i did buy the pants last year (only in navy last year) and they are amazing. didn skip a beat this morning and ordered both shirts. now to decide if i should buy the khaki colored pants
I ordered my stuff from notre days ago. i was offered my own 30% code to get orders in earlier, I shared this info with other memebers here so Im sure the word got around and they sold out of things before today.
and is the sizing the same between the older and newer version?
mine stretched out a bit and the stiffness is slowly getting less and less. im about 5-7 wears in. and no doubt is the jacket amazing. i had to order the lined shawl too which I highly recommend.i have an opportunity to get a new pair Dark Stantons for $150 shipped, they're on my list to buy but its nothing urgent to rush into buying. The price is right of course but I believe these are an older release and are not selvedge. What are major trade offs between the non...