or Connect

Posts by bigwhat62

i have a pair of their natural selvedge from a few seasons ago. worn once, sz 33. going to list it on grail. but giving first dibs to this group. if not interest i'll most likely post it on grail. mine is 12.5 oz instead of this years 11 oz. i would sell for $70 shipped to anywhere in the states. PM me if interested.
at this point i would stop buying from them. they havent asked me to pay for my returns. i do have over 50% of my orders returned to them. and as long as they continue to pay for returns I will keep buying.
far from the truth. if you had read my previous post, 42 shirts fit perfect (I counted my TS shirts and I have 24 all size 42). the canvas workshirts were too big when they were made and I even have email correspondence from TS admitted they had issues with these shirts. my 42 navy project jacket works perfect but when they rereleased the jacket something changed on their end from year to year where a 42 harvest jacket didnt fit me even though my 42 navy still fits. for...
just looking at my order history, out of my last 17 orders I had to make 9 returns. the fit guides arent the best reference. i had the molskin pants when they first released the size 33 fit me perfect. when they rereleased the moleskin pant last season and added the khaki color i wanted it since the navy pair was a nice pant to have. the fitting was horribly different. the 33 was 1-2 sizes smaller in the waist, then i went to a 34. the 34 fit the waist but then the...
i hear you man. ive had my fair share of returns to TS. It it disappointing when something shows up not fitting but as long as they pay for the return I can live with that.
this is the only jacket i own in XXL. im in the same boat, been a lifter for years so i need something that has proper chest space but not a huge waist. i bet you'll like the XXL. i wear XL in other 3sixteen and RGT stuff without space issues.
def by the hoodie the same size as the stadium jacket
keep an out on grailed and ebay, i see them listed all the time
how much did your tailor charge for the shortening? dont want to to hassle with finding a local tailor to have my shirts done. but these shirts are nice enough where i should look around. all my oxfords fit the same and other shirts they've released fit pretty similar in the chest and the length. i hope the black ox i have on order is the same sizing.
received my work chambray shirts yesterday and they are beautiful. very nice material and one big issue...they are super long. i cant wear them unless i tuck them in or have them tailored. this is a deal breaker since their oxfords fit perfect. im going to have to return them. im afraid my jaquard shirt wont fit properly either when they return them. i did see one other person here post that they will have them tailored, anyone else have issues with the sizing of this...