or Connect

Posts by bigwhat62

does anybody have a varsity jacket they would like to part with? size XL, I'll make a good offer
Im buying the black waxed lined jacket when it drops. the black stealth trousers are a possibility too.
dang! thats a great price. people need to get on that. i love my pair and i didnt pay a low price like that. worth every penny and at $141 thats a no brainer. too bad the ecru shirt is out of my size
Perfect man. Thank you so much, grabbed my pair for the same price. I snagged a 31 cause its very similar to the ISC.
how should i size for the bronze selvedge trouser? i wear a 31 in the isc trouser. also, does anyone know of stockist selling them with free shipping or a possible 10-15% off?
any chance you can post the waist measurement?
are the court classics shipping yet? I havent gotten an email reply in two weeks from rancourt
Cant wait for my rancourt ranger mocs to come in. Who else here funded them?
"a new signature color bottom thread that we dyed to match the color of beloved and well weathered Golden Gate Bridge that has aged so gracefully. " thats a slick detail. i will be ordering the swift shirt. just hope it fits, 42 in all my TS shirts. last few releases ive had to return them do to not fitting right PS cant wait for my rancourt mocs to come in
unfortunately you might not get to enjoy the shirts this brand has to offer. before buying RgT clothing I wore lots of J Crew and I was a size Large in their slim shirts. Coming over here to RgT I have to buy XL shirts and jackets, and even then certain styles are still too small for me with the XL. And I dont see too many offerings in XXL. But I am going to guess that you need XXL in RgT and 3sixteen if that brand interests you as well. If you do come across any XXL...