or Connect

Posts by sqweegle

As always, the Armoury guys set the example. And, at the same time, make the rest of the Pitti attendants look like wankers. Which, incidentally, is my new favourite word.
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetGreen Wearing tweed jackets which are too short for you with a bow tie, rolled up jeans, and suede shoes, with a short back and sides and thick framed glasses which you don't need because your prescription is -0.25. Wearing a jacket that is too short for you is a mistake regardless of the rest of the ensamble. I might also agree with the hipster eyewear/hairdoo, both together and separately. The rest I...
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesX Wow, 8 pages for someone's opinion about wearing the label outside. You guys care way too much about what some random stranger does half way across the planet. I don't think anyone actually cares. Rather they (we?) are trying to make as much fun as possible of the phenomenon, while it's still fresh in their memories. Because wankers this epic are few and far between...
Quote: Originally Posted by Navi Chinese Alpha Males. edit: also, the outfit he's wearing in this pic cost him around $4000 according to his blog post Money well spent This guy probably plays with himself while googling pictures OF himself...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gwarg Oxfords aren't casual. Some are more casual than others, no? A brown punched captoe is significantly more casual than a plain black captoe. A suede one is about as formal as a pair of runners (infinitely more stylish though )
Hoooly fuck... For some morbid reason I hope this dude is serious.
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek 1.) Sports watches with suits--to me this is the worst look ever as the wearer thinks that his watch is amazing as he spent two months salary on his Rolex or Omega and doesn't know the first thing about watches or the difference between a dress watch and a sports watch--get a clue! I have even seen this look with a tux ala James Bond. I kind of half agree with this. It can be done as long as one ditches...
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse I cannot think of one situation outside of a job, wedding, or funeral where a suit would be more appropriate than a sportcoat, sportshirt, jeans, and shoes. However, if both options are (more or less) equally acceptable, it all comes down to personal preference, does it not? Also i'd like to point out that shoes are not optional when wearing a suit. And jeans shouldn't be the default choice for any...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Wearing tweed in town and under the age of 50 I wouldnt go so far as to call it a mistake. What exactly is it that you find disagreeable about it? Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Looking like a peacock by overdoing the colour scheme. Sockless dress shoes ...Extra point for tattoo and shaved leg.. Not a fan of Luca, are we...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bean Counter 1) Wearing OCBDs but failing to BD. 2) Sloppy collar due to lack of stays or failure to replace stays. I don't ever use collar stays, and I wear OCBDs un-BD'd on purpose What does bug me is people who wear shirts with collars that don't suit them. For example, a low collar on someone with a long, thin neck makes the shirt look, well, borrowed.