or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

Although summer is finishing, this looks like a pretty good deal for anyone after loafer socks: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/134944
Can anyone recommend a good, cheap (like, really cheap) moisturiser? If it has sun protection, that's a bonus.
Do more expensive fragrances (e.g. the ridiculous prices people were quoting for Tom Ford splits on here recently) last longer, as in continue with the scent throughout the day? I find the cheaper ones I have (Calvin Klein) seem to fade to nothing by the end of the day.
Perhaps you should ask Luxire what measurements they used for your shirt.... and lessen them yourself...? Or measure the shirt yourself and see where it can be improved.Asking for a subjective term like "slim fit" and expecting the result to match your expectations of the term the very first time is ambitious, to say the least.Almost everyone in this thread has taken 2 or 3 attempts to get it right.
Just noticed that the Sale banner at the top of the AE site says " while supplise last"...
I'm looking for expressions of interest my Jack Spade 100% waterproof cotton rain mac. It's barely worn, not a mark on it. Still have the tags around somewhere.. Size L. I just always reach for my Navy one - beige just isn't the colour for me. It retailed for $695 originally and is the same as this one on the bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-695-JACK-SPADE-SZ-M-MEN-S-ROTH-BEIGE-COTTON-TRENCH-RAIN-COAT-NWT-/161226515458 or at zappos...
Gents, what is the general conversion between a 5-65 / Park Avenue size and width and a 511G / Golf range size and width? Considering come clearance 1 Ups. I am a 10.5 B or C in 5-65 lasted shoes like the PA/5th Ave. Thanks
Great news.Does anyone know the pricing? Highly doubt they will carry by B and C widths, though, which conveniently means I won't feel so bad for continuing to buy AEs online...
There's a chance they are asking for duties. This happened to me recently and was a real bummer.I suggest you give the tracking number to Luxire and ask them nicely to assist you and give the post office a call.
Big drop.