or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

(closed OP and moved to SW & D section as it was in general marketplace) Please note that this ships from Australia. Expect 2 weeks for shipping. Price includes shipping (about $40) Buyers from outside Australia - please contact me. I have bought and sold several things on SF before, please ask if you need feedback. Paypal only. I am selling my Gant Rugger Homerun Varsity from FW10. One of the most sought after pieces in SWD history. The original Gant varsity and,...
Please note that this ships from Australia. Expect 2 weeks for shipping. Price includes shipping (about $40) Buyers from outside Australia - please contact me. I have bought and sold several things on SF before, please ask if you need feedback. Paypal only. I am selling my Gant Rugger Homerun Varsity from FW10. One of the most sought after pieces in SWD history. The original Gant varsity and, many would say, the best! Boiled wool burgundy body, cream...
For sale is my gently worn Epaulet Caine Hopsack Blazer & pants combo. Included above is a vanity shot of me wearing it some time ago Please note that this ships from Australia. Expect 2 weeks for shipping. Price includes shipping (about $40) Buyers from outside Australia - please contact me. I have bought and sold several things on SF before, please ask if you need feedback. Paypal only. Jacket Size 40. Measurements on the Epaulet site are here, with some product...
Good. I have three linen shirts with the Mercer replica. It suits the fabric perfectly, being light, and rolls nicely.
Anywhere I can get some half-decent no-show socks in Melbourne CBD? Cheers
Well, the cheaper one is 50s (will feel coarser) and the more expensive one if 70s...
That's me!
Lovely. Where's the article source link btw?>
Read the last 50 posts.
http://putthison.com/post/60195586318/field-guide-to-field-jackets-in-the-last-couple Field Guide to Field Jackets