or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

When you say "SW&D" it connotes a certain style, or one of a few notable styles. The Rick Owens style. Or the Urban Lumberjack style. I am sure that's not how every single one of the regular posters there dress, but that's the connotation. The thing for me is that I quickly realised that if you're wearing $1000 suits, $400 shoes, and $100 shirts and ties to work 5 days a week, then you can't then go and try and be an Urban Lumberjack or a Rick Owens prodigy on the...
I'd ditch one suit for a blazer/SC, or take it as extra, with an odd pair of trousers.
Yeah I am not taking to my $120 AE belt with a hammer and chisel...
Can you also let us know how well it holds a crease after a bit of wear. My experience with cotton is that 230ish gram weight holds a crease OK, but nowhere near as 270-290g range
This bag is super nice, very tempted. Wish it was a little bigger though, like the med Filson duffle. Decisions, decisions. https://www.weargustin.com/store/849
Has anyone has a belt shortened in Melbourne? It is apparently a reasonably cheap and easy job for a competent cobbler.
I'd try 18.5 back waist 19.5 front waist. And bring the bottom measurement in as well as you said. Too much of a ) ( shape in the body of the shirt will look really odd when untucked as you've noticed. Much better to achieve the slimness you are looking for with that front/back waist method rather than darts if you can, in my opinion.
Yeah that is way, waaaay too much of a difference between the chest and waist, and waist and bottom.. I imagine it looks very feminine when untucked. I'd also wager that it isn't very comfortable when tucked in and sitting down and the placket buckles (unless you have a body-builder-esque chest to waist ratio). It must be super slim.Here is mine (I don't have an overly prominent chest, mind you). I use this for all shirts other than popovers.Chest 21"Back Waist 19.50"Front...
Kent Wang have navy sneakers as well, the sole is Navy too though, not white like the CPs.