or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

Executive style cottons on: http://m.theage.com.au/executive-style/culture/the-rise-of-the-lumbersexual-20150208-12x2vu.html
I could not have been more exact, because I knew exactly what I wanted, right down to the fabric composition and what the inside tags looked like. When I called a few days earlier to put it on hold, the person I spoke to seemed to talk to a few other people to confirm that it was on sale.It wasn't like I was trying to get it at some outrageous price either - I had actually bought a different colour in this jacket from HBs at Christmas time for less than what I had been ...
Cool you should x-post this stuff in the Luxire thread.In other news, I wasted an hour and a half of my life today battling traffic to pick up a jacket that I had put on hold at the Henry Bucks Toorak store after being told on the phone that it was on sale - only to arrive and be informed bluntly that it was not on sale, that I could not buy it at the price I had been quoted over the phone, and it that it was in fact $300 more expensive.Makes me wonder why I even bother to...
Henry bucks sale started today too. A lot of $95 barbours. And good basic merino knits of various styles for $45.
Can anyone help me with an Allen Edmonds to Meermin size/last conversion? I run a 10.5B or C in the AE 5-65 last (PA, strand etc.). Imagine I will need something in Meermin's New Rey or Olfe lasts, but I'm worried that even then they won't be narrow enough... Cheers
Ugh. >>>>> #auspol thread
I would point out the issue in a picture and ask them to alter the template to cut the collar further into the shirt. Worked for me. For the shirt, to reduce the billowing I'd reduce the back waist and maybe chest more than you do the front. Maybe a 1" difference. The front chest looks OK to me.
Someone posted about Dents gloves a while back, I forgot to say that, unless you need some sort of exotic leather, I don't know why you'd go anywhere else than Chester Jefferies: https://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/ I bought myself a "bespoke" (MTM) unlined Paris with button closure a while back. Perfect for the couple of
That stuff fades quite a lot, right?
What do you all think about this stitch error on a potential pair of factory second cordovans? Fixable in any way? Could it cause longevity issues? Would it bother you?