or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

I would point out the issue in a picture and ask them to alter the template to cut the collar further into the shirt. Worked for me. For the shirt, to reduce the billowing I'd reduce the back waist and maybe chest more than you do the front. Maybe a 1" difference. The front chest looks OK to me.
Someone posted about Dents gloves a while back, I forgot to say that, unless you need some sort of exotic leather, I don't know why you'd go anywhere else than Chester Jefferies: https://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/ I bought myself a "bespoke" (MTM) unlined Paris with button closure a while back. Perfect for the couple of
That stuff fades quite a lot, right?
What do you all think about this stitch error on a potential pair of factory second cordovans? Fixable in any way? Could it cause longevity issues? Would it bother you?
Here is an example of what I am talking about re back darts and white shirts.It's not the stitching than irks me, it's the fact that, especially on white and other light coloured shirts, you can often see the fabric that has been taken in underneath, cf. the blue darted shirt.http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/the-italian-fit-try-a-back-dart/
@luxire @LuxireStudio A small suggestion - when taking photos for your tumblr, sometimes it might be good to photograph dress/spread collar shirts with a tie, so give an idea of how the collar looks when worn in that way.
It's easy but I wouldn't say it's economical compared to the cost of the shirt.IMO if you are regularly altering otr shirts then you might as well go MTM at that point.
This is the back of my only shirt with darts. I've left them in because the pattern matching was done so well that they're essentially invisible unless you look for them. On plain shirts, particularly on white shirts, the extra fabric can be seen against the back of the wearer. Anyway its a matter of personal preference obviously. Either way is miles better than an ill fitting shirt...