or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

So what is on everyone's summer purchase list? Me - So far: 2 x Luxire popovers (seersucker, cellulare) Espadrilles Kent wang swim shorts Kent wang white sneakers Oscar Hunt cream cotton blazer Oscar Hunt light grey suit AE burgundy cordovan loafers Planned/waiting on: Some shorts from luxire (pleats/side adjusters) Sperry Top siders in Amaretto 3 x business shirts in white cellulare, 1 in seersucker Another popover in navy cellulare Pair of summer chinos Stonewashed...
Very much enjoying my latest OH jacket, thanks team.
The Weekender ticks like a loud bomb.I love mine for the looks and its great for a knockabout watch, but you can't even sleep in the same room as it, let alone work in a quiet office with it on your wrist.
If I ever run a workplace, shoes without laces will be banned Monday-Thursday.
I don't think any of us is in a position to judge what is in appropriate in someone else's workplace. Having said that, it's great to be self-employed!
Like a polo shirt.
Hope AE does something a bit better for Black Friday this year than last - from memory it was all ugly non-classic models on sale.
Default is on waistband seam, I request on waistband as I prefer it.
Latest Luxire order:White Cellulare popoverSeersucker popoverHuddersfield cotton (no diaper issues for me, perfect fit)Amazing work as always, couldn't be happier. Thanks to Ashish & Theresa and the team.Luxire is very very dangerous once you have a stock series of fits and designs down. Suddenly the more expensive fabrics are within reach...Incidentally, my favourite casual shirt style, ie with untucked with jeans and chinos is now a popover with a shorter polo style...
Can't seem to go to the Brooks Brothers US site no matter what I do... always redirected to Australia. Unless I use a proxy which is annoying.