or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

The Philippines/poor. So I avoided SF for a few weeks. Worked remarkably well, actually, in terms of not purchasing anything.I'm about to go to Nauru, of all places. So in preparation I've got my first ever Fresco suit, and a bunch of linen or linen blend shirts.Though looking at the weather forecast, I don't think that even those will save me....
NB don't worry about this Rob, found the photos in Google Archive. Perusing them now...
Looks like they're a lighter shade of grey, rather than white. I didn't specify the buttonhole thread colour from memory. I don't mind it, though. I'll let you know for sure in a few hours... it's "out for delivery" as we speak.
http://luxire.com/products/minnis-fresco-light-grey-plainfresco_0511
And also my new linen cotton shirt by the looks of it.
I think that's my new Fresco suit that should arrive sometime this morning.
I'm thinking ahead to Derby Day.
Oh nice, but you'll be back I hope? Thanks for that. Is there any way you can send me the product photos? Not 100% sure that I'll purchase yet so wouldn't want you to spend too much time on it. Is there a link with the old product photos? Otherwise I'll PM you my email. Thanks
So I've been AWOL for some time... Seems O&J have closed up shop? I wanted to buy one of their boutonnieres
price drop