or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

Thanks very much to whoever suggested Florsheim as an option for shoe brushes... It turns out that they have an outlet store just near me (Fairfield). Picked up two XL brushes for $19 each. They're really quite nice. They also carry quite a lot of other shoe care products and accessories. Don't know if they are cheaper than a regular Florsheim store for that sort of thing, though.
I sent in a coat to be copied so I am not much help.... I'd be too scared to go on measurements alone!
The hand stitching visible on the lapels & other places.Got it on mine and very much worth it IMO.
Hope you are well soon - same problem with your site.
This surely can't be a true to life representation of what they look like? They make your seat look enormous:
Is that a Suitsupply jacket?
Well done on saving while also frequenting SF. That's the real achievement....
Received my second pair of jeans from Luxire today. 14 Oz Dark Indigo. Very nice once again. Quick turnaround too. Next up are a 5 pocket cord and a stonewashed pair I think.
A quality harrington? Quilted jacket/blazer? I don't think a Barbour is all that "basic" myself - stands out a lot. Harringtons are very versatile.
^^ Agree that's a reservation I have as well. It's hard to tell what the collar is really like. Pictures aren't great.