or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

So Nick at the Emporium Glue Store is definitely the man in Melbourne when it comes to denim, he hemmed my Noir 14.5oz pair, kept the original hem so as to keep the roping effect and kept the original chain stitch and took in the waist without any darts and took in the seat and it was all for $45 and he did all this in 6 hours... [[SPOILER]]
Look on the Kent ebay store for "seconds"
True I didn't notice they'd updated their site, definitely about time.Whoever ordered the patch pocket, linen (?), double breasted tuxedo in the gallery clearly has far more panache than I do...
I feel like P Johnson's promotional emails are becoming ever more esoteric.
Reserve bank wants it down further.Psa : uniqlo has their merino knits for. 40$ at the moment.
What are these like? Anyone ordered shirts in the linen-cotton piques?
Cheers, thanks for that
Received an absolutely smashing tuxedo shirt from Luxire today in Marcella/White voile, with 2 x detachable collars and all the trimmings. Will post up some pictures once I get some tux accessories that are actually worthy of the shirt!
Something to do with loosening built up soap/detergent etc. I think.As an aside, it's also good to soak darks in/put in the wash with darks to help set colours and prevent fading.