or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

I'm with Foxhound on this. I don't really like the shirt tail peaking out from under a knit look at all. Kind of looks sloppy. If I wear a knit, I tuck my shirt in. Might be a bit different if the shirt had a polo hem.
IMO given your stayed requirements your best bet are TM Lewin or Charles Tyrwhitt.
Matt, i'll come off like a bit of a dick here so I apologise in advance. I don't wish to offend, just being frank: Firstly, you've dug your own hole by not using tracking to India. That wasn't very smart. Did you get insurance? I assume not as I don't think you can get insurance without tracking. Secondly, Luxire have a pre pay fed ex option to send things to them that is very reasonably priced. Fed ex is ultra reliable. I assume that you didn't now about this or you...
*waiting patiently for sneaker restock *
It will because it's the aluminium that causes the reaction.However once you star using something without aluminium, you're not really using an anti-perspirant, just a deodorant. And it won't do as much to stop sweating as something with aluminium in it, even if it avoids the white marks problem.On that topic, Oli, another thing I tried when the driclor type products were causing me rash problems (which they don't any more) was to use them at night, but switch to an...
Both the salt in sweat, and also sweat combined with aluminium, causes yellow marks on the pits of shirts.
Anti depressants can often cause excess sweating, I believe.Look into something like Driclor but a bit weaker (less of the active ingredient).Also use moisturizer on the areas that you are using the driclor type product on regularly after washing it off thoroughly in the mornings.Also try drying the area with a hairdryer before applying the driclor type product.All those should help with the rash.I used to sweat, a lot, and ruin a lot of clothes, and it was driclor-nosweat...
FYI, the grandi and rubinelli white herringbone is on the sales page but is still at 149
Wow, thanks Luxire - if we bought a gift card should we refrain from using it on these deals like with the Black Friday deals? That might be too much of a discount to make things viable...
Well we just had summer fabrics on special for black friday... what about a summer fabrics special for those of us in the southern hemisphere for cyber monday? Linens, cotton/linen, cellulare, polo piques, etc...