or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

Psa uniqlo merino knits for 29.90 apparently https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/200120
FYI the PayPal reimbursed returns program I posted about earlier works great. Just received 45$ into my account within 3 days of making my claim. Just don't forget to take a picture of the package with the address written on it before sending (check the t&cs)
@Gerry Nelson have you sprayed any sort of suede protector onto your own A1? My Valsar is completely unlined meaning that it won't be all that warm. I might just keep it for a sunny day jacket.
Received my Valstarino A1 today, and thankfully it fits perfectly.Don't think I have ever held such a lovely jacket, it really is an amazing piece. Highly recommended if you can ever find one on sale.While mine is dark brown, though I do love this colour for something more rustic and if I had to choose between the too it'd be very tough. The suede really pops in this colour: [[SPOILER]] Anyway - tips on protecting suede? I think I have some Red Wing suede protector around...
Does anyone have experience with the way Brooks Brothers AU does their sales? Is this the lowest things will go for a while? Can't actually remember if they were open this time last year.
Yes and they also do custom orders from the factory for narrow widths etc.
The customs strike is killing my #menswear style. Had two things stuck for a week now.
1. Agree on jacket length, maybe more than 2cm - more like 4 for me?2. This is because your suits are too tight in the waist IMO, especially the DB. I would let them out a fair bit there. The top one especially looks uncomfortable.3. Don't know. Where are these suits from? I suggest you'd need a good bespoke or at least MTM in person tailor to resolve that.4. yup
Any further discounts at Brooks Brothers (friends and family or similar)? Like the look of a jacket there but it's still a touch expensive.
Thanks - how does it wrinkle by the end of the day? I'll consider it for summer but yeah I'm looking more for a white oxford similar to the Sky Blue.