or Connect

Posts by lachyzee

Damn you AUD.
As far as I'm concerned, a business has a right to choose their customers.
Fair enough. Everyone should be aware of this, though: http://custom.luxire.com/products/prepay-for-shipping-an-item-to-us
Luxire do make mistakes sometimes, and I'm sorry that this happened in your case. But if you order from Luxire, and they make a mistake, you wear the cost of shipping back to them for a remake. That's been the contract we enter into with them from day 1. Some of the things you're complaining about are semantics/matters of interpretation anyway. And why you'd ever attempt to ship something to India without tracking or insurance, I don't know. That's just daft. It almost...
Why use it when there's Shipito...?
I'm with Foxhound on this. I don't really like the shirt tail peaking out from under a knit look at all. Kind of looks sloppy. If I wear a knit, I tuck my shirt in. Might be a bit different if the shirt had a polo hem.
IMO given your stayed requirements your best bet are TM Lewin or Charles Tyrwhitt.
Matt, i'll come off like a bit of a dick here so I apologise in advance. I don't wish to offend, just being frank: Firstly, you've dug your own hole by not using tracking to India. That wasn't very smart. Did you get insurance? I assume not as I don't think you can get insurance without tracking. Secondly, Luxire have a pre pay fed ex option to send things to them that is very reasonably priced. Fed ex is ultra reliable. I assume that you didn't now about this or you...
*waiting patiently for sneaker restock *
It will because it's the aluminium that causes the reaction.However once you star using something without aluminium, you're not really using an anti-perspirant, just a deodorant. And it won't do as much to stop sweating as something with aluminium in it, even if it avoids the white marks problem.On that topic, Oli, another thing I tried when the driclor type products were causing me rash problems (which they don't any more) was to use them at night, but switch to an...