or Connect

Posts by inmamy

The quilted hoody fits TTS, so I'm guessing the sweatshirt does too. I got the black zip-up hoody in M, and I'm a M in everything else Ervell apart from some of the slimmer pocket sweaters, and this fit spot on. But a grail just popped up and I need to free up some funds, so if anyone is interested in this let me know and you can have it for the 30% sale price + tax. Wanted to let anyone here have a chance to grab it before I just return to the store. It is very nice--very...
Would really like these--PM'ed you a week ago. 
Don't know about the peacoat, but I have the wool aviator and love it.
Interesting. Hopefully the fix will be that simple. One last question for you guys: do you have recommendations for cobblers in NYC that you would trust to take a look at these and potentially try to restore them? If not I'd send to Alden, but I'd prefer to avoid the multi-month turnaround time if at all possible.
Thanks for all the advice and suggestions so far, folks. Much appreciated. I'll definitely contact Frans Boone with photos. I'm just confused as to how the rest of the shoe can be completely pristine (I mean, the soles are crepe, so it'd be easy to see any wear, and it looks like they've been worn once or twice max) while the leather in specific spots gets like this...
Hi all,   This is my first time posting here, although I have long admired the knowledge and passion of all the regulars on this thread. I just purchased my first pair of Aldens(!)--the cigar shell PTBs from Frans Boone--and I come to seek your wisdom. The shoes are in generally great condition--soles pretty much pristine, and the uppers mostly great too. However, the creasing in the toes area looks a little weird to me, because the leather looks like it has...
I can see the measurements subheading but not the actual measurements for some reason... is it just me??
 Damn, that sucks dude. Hope the stuff makes its way back to you...
I just got a job offer across the country that starts in a week, so I’m frantically trying to sell off stuff that I don’t wear to save the trouble hauling them all to the East coast. Because of the urgency, I have priced everything (I believe) very low. The below applies to all items:   ·         Prices include CONUS shipping. International buyers responsible for the extra shipping costs. ·         +4% for paypal fees if not paying via gift. ·         I am NOT...
I just got a new job across the country that starts in a week, so I’m frantically trying to sell off these shoes that I don’t wear to save the trouble hauling them all to the East coast. Because of the urgency, I have priced everything (I believe) very low. The below applies to all items:   ·         Prices include CONUS shipping. International buyers responsible for the extra shipping costs. Add $3 to any item if you want the original shoebox to be included inside the...