or Connect

Posts by inmamy

Moving to a warmer climate for grad school so have to get rid of a bunch of my heavier outerwear, knits, and boots. As you’ll see, I’ve amassed a pretty sizeable collection of really nice stuff and I have so much that a lot of it is either brand new or barely worn. A few things: CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I...
Moving to a warmer climate for grad school so have to get rid of a bunch of my heavier outerwear, knits, and boots. As you’ll see, I’ve amassed a pretty sizeable collection of really nice stuff and I have so much that a lot of it is either brand new or barely worn. A few things: CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I...
A pair of black shell cordovan longwings from Alden. Lightly worn, with uppers and sole all in great condition. Always rotated and stored with shoe trees.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $687. Comes with original box but shoe trees not included. Size 8.5D on the Barrie last. Please know your size-no returns.   Price...
A pair of black shell cordovan longwings from Alden. Lightly worn, with uppers and sole all in great condition. Always rotated and stored with shoe trees.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $687. Comes with original box but shoe trees not included. Size 8.5D on the Barrie last. Please know your size-no returns.   Price...
A pair of brand new in box Alpine Grain All-Weather Walkers from Alden. The perfect all-weather walking shoes, extremely tough textured leather and supremely comfortably plantation crepe sole. Only tried on indoors, hence the very minor creasing in the photos.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $520. Comes with original box...
A pair of brand new in box Alpine Grain All-Weather Walkers from Alden. The perfect all-weather walking shoes, extremely tough textured leather and supremely comfortably plantation crepe sole. Only tried on indoors, hence the very minor creasing in the photos.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $520. Comes with original box...
A special Alden makeup for Frans Boone that is long sold out. Cigar shell PTBs on a plantation crepe sole, which is extraordinarily comfortable. The stock photos here are much better than my own: http://www.fransboonestore.com/products/alden-x-frans-boone-pt-cigar-cordovan-on-crepe-86.   I have only worn these for a total of about 3 hours, so very close to new. As you can see from the photos, creases only starting to form and soles are pristine. Cigar shell is hard to...