or Connect

Posts by inmamy

Got these gorgeous shoes from the LN-CC sale but they are a half size too big. I can still return these, but since shipping to the UK isn't cheap, I thought I'd post them here for a few days in case someone else wants a shot at them.   I'm a 8.5D in Alden Barrie, 41 in Common Projects, 42 in MMM GATs (sorry have no experience with other MC shoe brands), so these would best fit a 9D in Barrie, 42 in CP, 43 in MMM. Retail was $1100.   These are, quite simply, the most...
Looks great! But I thought they've been sold out on the Ervell webstore for months...
Where did you get the leather aviator from? I can seem to find any sites that still have them in stock.
If anyone here picked up that Yang Li biker jacket and it doesn't work out, get at me...
 No I have the 40 in the blazer coat and it's more of an M. I'm an M in all Ervell shirts and the 40 is tight if I have anything more than a shirt on underneath.
Why do youTalk so muchWhen you knowSo little?
Try switching browser maybe? Site kept crashing when I was in Chrome. Switched to firefox and was able to order without a glitch.
The quilted hoody fits TTS, so I'm guessing the sweatshirt does too. I got the black zip-up hoody in M, and I'm a M in everything else Ervell apart from some of the slimmer pocket sweaters, and this fit spot on. But a grail just popped up and I need to free up some funds, so if anyone is interested in this let me know and you can have it for the 30% sale price + tax. Wanted to let anyone here have a chance to grab it before I just return to the store. It is very nice--very...
Would really like these--PM'ed you a week ago.