or Connect

Posts by inmamy

My roommate and I both stumbled upon SF during college looking to get into this thing called “raw denim” and in the years since have, because of the influence of this forum, thrown way too much money and time into the black hole of fashunz. We have resolved this holiday season to purge our closets of everything we don’t wear and need (including some raw denim heh). The XS/S tops, 29-30 bottoms, and 9.5-10 shoes are generally his, and the M tops, 32-34 bottoms, and 8.5-9...
My roommate and I both stumbled upon SF during college looking to get into this thing called “raw denim” and in the years since have, because of the influence of this forum, thrown way too much money and time into the black hole of fashunz. We have resolved this holiday season to purge our closets of everything we don’t wear and need (including some raw denim heh). The XS/S tops, 29-30 bottoms, and 9.5-10 shoes are generally his, and the M tops, 32-34 bottoms, and 8.5-9...