or Connect

Posts by inmamy

Moving to a warmer climate for grad school so have to get rid of a bunch of my heavier outerwear, knits, and boots. As you’ll see, I’ve amassed a pretty sizeable collection of really nice stuff and I have so much that a lot of it is either brand new or barely worn. A few things: CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I...
Moving to a warmer climate for grad school so have to get rid of a bunch of my heavier outerwear, knits, and boots. As you’ll see, I’ve amassed a pretty sizeable collection of really nice stuff and I have so much that a lot of it is either brand new or barely worn. A few things: CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I...
A pair of black shell cordovan longwings from Alden. Lightly worn, with uppers and sole all in great condition. Always rotated and stored with shoe trees.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $687. Comes with original box but shoe trees not included. Size 8.5D on the Barrie last. Please know your size-no returns.   Price...
A pair of black shell cordovan longwings from Alden. Lightly worn, with uppers and sole all in great condition. Always rotated and stored with shoe trees.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $687. Comes with original box but shoe trees not included. Size 8.5D on the Barrie last. Please know your size-no returns.   Price...
A pair of brand new in box Alpine Grain All-Weather Walkers from Alden. The perfect all-weather walking shoes, extremely tough textured leather and supremely comfortably plantation crepe sole. Only tried on indoors, hence the very minor creasing in the photos.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $520. Comes with original box...
A pair of brand new in box Alpine Grain All-Weather Walkers from Alden. The perfect all-weather walking shoes, extremely tough textured leather and supremely comfortably plantation crepe sole. Only tried on indoors, hence the very minor creasing in the photos.   Only selling this (and a couple other pairs of Aldens-see my other postings) because I will be starting grad school in the fall and have to start saving up some money.   Retail is $520. Comes with original box...
A special Alden makeup for Frans Boone that is long sold out. Cigar shell PTBs on a plantation crepe sole, which is extraordinarily comfortable. The stock photos here are much better than my own: http://www.fransboonestore.com/products/alden-x-frans-boone-pt-cigar-cordovan-on-crepe-86.   I have only worn these for a total of about 3 hours, so very close to new. As you can see from the photos, creases only starting to form and soles are pristine. Cigar shell is hard to...
A special Alden makeup for Frans Boone that is long sold out. Cigar shell PTBs on a plantation crepe sole, which is extraordinarily comfortable. The stock photos here are much better than my own: http://www.fransboonestore.com/products/alden-x-frans-boone-pt-cigar-cordovan-on-crepe-86.   I have only worn these for a total of about 3 hours, so very close to new. As you can see from the photos, creases only starting to form and soles are pristine. Cigar shell is hard to...
My dad's Alden collection is fast approaching 30 pairs, many of which he's never worn, and my mom is pressuring him to sell off some of his collection to free up some space around the house.    This is a brand new pair of shell LWBs, which retail for $690. Tried on once indoors, so very slight creasing, and very minor start of wear on the sole. Shoes only-box and shoetrees not included. Size 10 on the Barrie last. Please know your size-no returns.   Price includes...