or Connect

Posts by inmamy

I have a bunch of things I'm selling since I'm moving for grad school soon. See my other listings in my signature. CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I have 100% feedback here, on Ebay (on 100+ transactions), and on G.r.a.i.l.e.d (on almost 200 transactions) all under the same username. I price to sell quickly and...
I have a bunch of things I'm selling since I'm moving for grad school soon. See my other listings in my signature. CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I have 100% feedback here, on Ebay (on 100+ transactions), and on G.r.a.i.l.e.d (on almost 200 transactions) all under the same username. I price to sell quickly and...
You all know what this is. This is brand new with tags, never worn. It will ship with the beautiful garment bag and wooden hangar from NMWA that it originally came with. I paid ~$1050 for it including tax, letting it go for less. CONUS shipping is included. Add 4% for paypal fees. International shipping will be at cost to the buyer. Price is firm at this time. I have 100% feedback here, on Ebay (on 100+ transactions), and on G.r.a.i.l.e.d (on almost 200 transactions) all...
You all know what this is. This is brand new with tags, never worn. It will ship with the beautiful garment bag and wooden hangar from NMWA that it originally came with. I paid ~$1050 for it including tax, letting it go for less. CONUS shipping is included. Add 4% for paypal fees. International shipping will be at cost to the buyer. Price is firm at this time. I have 100% feedback here, on Ebay (on 100+ transactions), and on G.r.a.i.l.e.d (on almost 200 transactions) all...
 Looks great! Glad you like it!
Moving to a warmer climate for grad school so have to get rid of a bunch of my heavier outerwear, knits, and boots. As you’ll see, I’ve amassed a pretty sizeable collection of really nice stuff and I have so much that a lot of it is either brand new or barely worn. A few things: CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I...
Moving to a warmer climate for grad school so have to get rid of a bunch of my heavier outerwear, knits, and boots. As you’ll see, I’ve amassed a pretty sizeable collection of really nice stuff and I have so much that a lot of it is either brand new or barely worn. A few things: CONUS shipping is included in all prices. International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price. Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift. I...