or Connect

Posts by inmamy

My roommate and I both stumbled upon SF during college looking to get into this thing called “raw denim” and in the years since have, because of the influence of this forum, thrown way too much money and time into the black hole of fashunz. We have resolved this holiday season to purge our closets of everything we don’t wear and need (including some raw denim heh). The XS/S tops, 29-30 bottoms, and 9.5-10 shoes are generally his, and the M tops, 32-34 bottoms, and 8.5-9...
My roommate and I both stumbled upon SF during college looking to get into this thing called “raw denim” and in the years since have, because of the influence of this forum, thrown way too much money and time into the black hole of fashunz. We have resolved this holiday season to purge our closets of everything we don’t wear and need (including some raw denim heh). The XS/S tops, 29-30 bottoms, and 9.5-10 shoes are generally his, and the M tops, 32-34 bottoms, and 8.5-9...
Listed a new FW14 Homespun Tweed Norfolk Jacket in medium for sale in the classifieds here but feel free to PM me with reasonable offers. A bunch of other stuff for sale as well!  
Wow-thank you! I took a look and the leather seems identical, but you're right that the sole and last are obviously different. I've tried emailing Viberg already but didn't hear back but I'll try again. Much appreciated!
Thank you!! That's very helpful. My family is always making fun of me for all the shoes I own but I'm certainly happy to put up with it after this...
Quick favor to ask of all the Viberg experts here--can any identify the model (in particular last and leather) of these boots? I got them as a very generous combined Christmas and birthday present from my family but the fit is off on both so I am going to sell and try and get a pair that actually fit me. But I want to be accurate especially about the last when I list them and I tried emailing Viberg but haven't heard back. Thanks y'all