or Connect

Posts by xinu98

+1A slightly higher rise on the rivets would be great
Is the CPO jacket too thick to wear under a sportcoat?
Price includes US shipping - please PM for intl Nialma Blue/Red Check 100% cotton Button down collar Long sleeves Worn 2 times Chest: 21.5" Sleeve: 25.75" Shoulder: 17.5" Length (from BOC): 30" Neck: 16" $35 -> $25 Epaulet Green Check 100% cotton Size L Spread Collar Worn 1 time $60 -> $45 Epaulet Navy Linen Shirt with White Stars 100% linen Size L Spread Collar Worn 2 times $95 -> $80
Will the restocked Hawthornes be available online today?
Mike - any plans to restock the Hawthorne in snuff suede?
There's been discussion in the past about doing an austerity version of the Carmina 922 (Rain last) in burgundy shell. Any interest in getting this going?
Rain + dark brown sole sounds great. Same double leather sole used on the Midnight Calf Balmoral as well?
I may be interested in the austerity shoe on a double leather sole. Any interest in doing that shoe in cognac shell as well as suede?
Spectacular sportcoat in like new condition. I hate to sell this but it is slightly too large for me. The jacket is practically new and has been worn less than 5 times. Size 42R. Please excuse the crappy iPad photo - better photos to follow. A photo from the product detail page is included below. See the product page on Epaulet's site for more information and pictures. Shoulders: 18.5" Chest: 21" Length from BOC: 30" Sleeves: 24.5" approx. 2" to let out Price...
That sounds promising - snuff suede with a storm welt would be a nice makeup.