or Connect

Posts by El Gordo

Well, this is a hard one to let go of... Buffalo leather service boot from 4 Horsemen shop, made by Viberg bootmakers. These are, without doubt, the most well constructed boots I have ever owned or handled; they're like little tanks for your feet. The material is alternating pebbled and roughout thick buffalo leather, with a vibram outsole over a rock solid welted leather midsole. I can't stress enough how nice these boots are in person: the construction, as with all...
Vanishing Elephant derbies in tan goat leather. Very nice pair of shoes, the goat leather has an interesting texture that would go very well with a summer suit or light colored slacks. These have been stored with shoe trees and have only been worn twice outside the house; the soles are still in excellent condition. They fit slightly snug and are probably best for a true 10.5. Shipping to CONUS is included, everywhere else is extra. Paypal only.
Hmmm... I'm really looking for a sale, but if there's no interest in a few days I'll certainly consider this. Thanks, it's a nice offer.
Filson Mackinaw cruiser coat in forest green. Material is 24oz virgin wool. Filson is known for quality and this coat lives up to it; the material is about as bombproof as I have ever seen and the construction is excellent. It's quite warm and would make an excellent outer layer for all winter activities. I bought this new off the filson website and have worn it a handful of times since. It still looks new, and probably will for awhile (you'd have to work pretty hard...
Lightweight Engineered Garments trenchcoat in tan ripstop cotton. Very nice piece with cool details, the material is perfect for spring or fall layering. I bought this used off SF ages ago and never really wore it as it is really suited for someone shorter than I am (6'3"). Gently used condition, no tears or obvious defects. Fits like a size 42. Shipping to CONUS is free, everywhere else is additional. *Sorry about title, it's actually an L Measurements Chest -...
Do it like gramps did. Timeless and classic.
Home for winter break Our Legacy Imperial 4HxViberg
Those blackbird things look grotesque. I would love to see something done in that lovely TOJ suede, preferably with a crepe sole. Would be great to get something non-clunky that would go with a coat or varsity, kinda along the lines of those Mr Hare king tubby joints, minimalist but cool
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raf-Simons-Dr-Martens-Mens-Boots-Pewter-Size-44-/110798958745?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19cc21f099 somebody please buy these so I don't.
Dries, got for super cheap off yoox