or Connect

Posts by Little Queenie

Maybe so, but in the North at the time the kind of people we are would have referred to that format of record in that genre as 'LP's. I thought we were discussing the late Mod to Suedehead period on this forum, though lately I wonder....
Oh, go on then, I forgive you.
Had a look and I can't find it, I shall leave it to you and your investigative skills!
I have to agree, but for the sake of regional differences I gave it a bit of wiggle room, but up north it's a much more likely '71 look.
Now, as you know, I hold you in the highest esteem, but what's all this 'album' stuff? 'LP' surely, album is all '70s and long hair and flares and Pink Floydy...or something to keep your photos in........
Well now, Monsieur... this photo rings a bell, especially the lad on the far right, though I think perhaps he's in a different photo. Looks most unlikely for '68, I'd say '70 at the earliest. Any takers?
But with a much better haircut!
No, I don't think I've seen that one. I like it, certainly from a clothes discussion point of view it's a good shot. Avant-garde, that's us all right.........
Or not?
Good find, always beneficial to get insight into the context. Amusing lack of understanding, but what can we expect!