or Connect

Posts by Little Queenie

Right on!
Yeah, you left just when it was getting good up here, Roytonboy would know what I mean!
Always good to have Roytonboy on your side in a scrap! Ha, us proper Northerners do like to stick together!
Interesting, though odd to imagine Steven Berkoff, who I always picture in his early TV roles as the baddie's henchman! He's older than I thought. It's a comment often made that each youth cult thinks it has invented the concept, but the similarities are striking.
Am I being reprimanded? Roytonboy knew what I meant!
Yes that's the Great Yarmouth '69 photo I referred to earlier, but I don't think that's the same lad in the damaged (71) photo. There's definitely a photo of that lad too that I've seen, but I can't seem to find it now. Thanks for your efforts.
Maybe a general 60's thing too? I remember my dad doing that, in fact I think he still does.
It seems Roytonboy knew exactly what I meant and, therefore, the point has been made. We often discuss music and are both Soul fans, that's it, nothing more. I know you have a very different attitude to music, but Roytonboy and I have very much the same one and, therefore, he took the point as being relevant to 'our' music....which was what we were discussing.Think unless we want to bore the rest of the forum to death with the 'battle of the pedants' - I'll leave it there!
Well, this photo depicts an earlier time than the previous one and I think it belongs with a set taken in Great Yarmouth in '69. Could be a case of mistaken identity, so best not proceed with the arrest just yet! More evidence required. As to the behaviour, there's always one who likes to show off for the camera, particularly lads on holiday! I agree, it is a bit outrè for 1969!