or Connect

Posts by colabear

you should have left out the shirt and just wore the vest underneath the jacket. It would have made your wet hair look believable like you've been riding your water scooter around town. The printed pants look baroque-qy just like the new look of the sky buildings with the giant raw-sculpted limestone/marble lobbies and metal and plexiglass floor levels. You must not forget the visibility sunnies, not only will add cool factor, it's a necessity for this dark, rainy days...
Thanks Isachenko. The scarf is actually a medium brown color in person and the black leopard spots have a metallic lurex thread woven into it. This scarf feels like sex, I luv it so much.
red wool beanie Polo RL pink lambswool sweater Polo RL army green cotton parka Gap jeans Saint Laurent leopard mohair/lurex scarf Doc Martens studded shoes
Anyone knows when the Burberry sale is? I like something from there
Happy Thanksgiving...burp
I just whore out my new studded docks for 2 hours and now I'm blistered up. Anyone knows how to break them out?
it's H&M last winter cotton/wool
I'm growing out my hair. A few years back, I was walking by Oak St. and some out of towners stopped me and ask for my autograph so I played along with it but I wasn't sure which celebrity they were referring me to so I just started doodling stuff unreadable then one of the guys said " you're the best Horatio Sanz!
I like this new proportion of wearing a jacket with a long shirt and pants.wearing this style proportion last weekR Kelly's outfit while performing with Lady Gaga in SNL designed by Versacehttp://youtu.be/A4123vzCDS4
stopped by Barneys tonight to exchange the red Bal bag with an ugly mark. Initially I wanted to get the red to add Pop to my 3 coats that I will be wearing this winter but maybe come spring I will be tired of the red so I decided to get a brown one with no glazing which looks more natural. Tonight, I noticed it was pretty busy and I found out that it was the launch of Jay Z 's collaboration with different brands and the products started to sell tonight. Barneys 2013...