or Connect

Posts by colabear

this jeans used to look like this. I've been wearing it a lot so it looks like it stretched.8 months agonowI can taper the inseam but it's a bitch opening up the seams of jeansI just noticed it looks my crotch is wet. I don't know what that is maybe just a shadow
Polo RL Helmsley tweed parka some Italian brand from Nordy Rack donegal tweed sweater Gap jeans Barena patchwork scarf Timberland x Po-Zu collab suede boots
No I'm not. I'm not promiscuous
all I can say is " if it's not broken, don't fix it "
having the case of the Regis Margiela murse Margiela knitted captain's hat all I need is a beard, OP aviators and sum nipple clamps and I'm ready for The Castro hahaha jk
You look great!! You carry the Saint Laurent rocker-chic look really well and it helps to have a longer hairstyle. The jeans are fine, you look comfortable in them. I'm not sure if you can add something over the leather soles of the boots because it will prevent them from breathing and might cause damage.
for an extra $295, you can get this Hawaiian shirt
YSL.com
I think these ones with the silver zippers are nice because it blends in and doesn't distract (unlike the black zippers) with the overall look of the shoe.Please post fit pic of the blue satin bomber worn with the boots. I like what Hedi is doing in Saint Laurent.This skullada pin is sooo cool!!
are those Leyton derbies? How's the fit on those, are they narrow fitting?