or Connect

Posts by colabear

thank you for your suggestion and sorry for the late reply I just finished eating my wonton soup. I personally like the RRL because the leather is so thick and indestructible and for sure will last a lifetime but there's something with the Margiela that speaks art to me. Yeah you said it looks "fugly" but it's in the eye of the beholder, no offense. Ugly can be good and from what I've been hearing from my artists friends lately about things that are so ugly that is...
so here are pics
I don't really wanna give mor deets on both LJs because I want to base my decision on which brand you guys think manufactures better and has more prestige. The Margiela is made of a thinner leather to allow design manipulation and the RRL is made of a thicker leather that compliments it's updated-classic shape
thanks for the input. If you are to choose between these 2 brands though, which one would you buy?
I'm torn between a Margiela or a RRL leather jacket. I don't want to show pics but will do with the chosen one. With your knowledge of these brands, which brand should I go for? Just a clue: the RRL buttons up and it's classy while the Margiela zips up and the design is cray
like a month ago.
he was standing by the corner waiting for me to finish taking my pic
hello
I like the uniqlo one. it looks like a monclear
I go for the interlock