or Connect

Posts by colabear

I checked it out tonight in the downtown Chicago store. I wanted to see the tech blazer, but they were sold out of it. The rest of the outer wear only had a few size M and S. The orange Mark McNairy piece is pretty cool. The fabric feels like its water repellent so it will be great for winter. It also has a removable lining so it can be useful for spring and fall. For $178, this is a great buy because its well made.The wool cargo pant in grey and camouflage looks great...
@ Parker: need to show some calves and ink on your arm
I saw The Master tonight and this thread reminds me of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1O1vb9AUU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
luv Daniela Gregis
who wore it best? I'd say Bows
they should have made a bag, like a nice duffle from Mark McNairy
I looked at it again, and I really really like it. This collection is a great mix. It basically sums up a perfect example of a guy's wardrobe from casual to dressed up and from basic staples to more fashion forward pieces. just awesome. this is my favorite piece, technical blazer from Mark McNairy
is this a going to work fit? If not, I'll switch the button down with a grey crewneck sweater or wear one over it just to disrupt the flow of all wovens. Other than that, it looks handsome.
Brad, I bet if Gap collaborates with Roberto Cavalli or Dolce & Gabbana, you'll be all over it
I love how each designer showed pieces that perfectly defines their design philosophy. There's so many things I want to buy from this, so many great pieces