or Connect

Posts by colabear

HOT TAMALE!! TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE..HOT TAMALE!! Only 5$ , get'em while they're hot
yes, coat doesn't look built for Russian winter and moleskin has bad abrasion resistance.
I think guys look moar sexi with shorter haircuts. style it with pomade like Caesar style and maybe wear contacts instead of glasses
used to like this as a kid. they even add a raw egg with this to drink like a milkshake
hahaha...no, I only stare at it during at night after my treadmill/taebo workout. soon I'll be converting to a Toj groupie.I do feel guilty right now for eating 2 donuts and feel lazy to T/T and just wanna watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special
besides a combination of diet and exercise, what also helps is to have a visual that can keep you motivated in your goal. For me, for example, I have an Abercrombie image that I look at to keep my eyes on the price
I saw the movie because I thought it would be similar to Brokeback Mountain after reading a synopsis of it. The movie starts out interesting. In particular, the scene of the half naked men wrestling on the sand and when JP character performed a sexual act on himself and on the sand made me thought that the movie will be homo erotic. Then as the movie progressed, the relationship between the two main characters didn't end up as what I was hoping for : ) The plot of the...
Happy Birthday, young one. where's the party!
@ noctone: jacket is dope man
the question is, are you as gifted as Michael Fassbender? If you know what I mean is the package packed? are you packing the package?