or Connect

Posts by colabear

So I'm going to see Madonna this Thursday and I'm thinking of dressing up inspired by a Madonna era. Should I go for 2000 Music cowboy Madonna era, 1997 Ray of light spiritual/New Wave Madonna era, The 80s era, I can also go for early 90s Erotica bondage (my favorite) era, there's so many ways I can go, but I don't know where to go.
some nigiri and some tentacles
looks pretty standard to me. from looking at your stance, maybe you just need to take a piss, but other than that, everything looks ok
it looks like a deck boots but I don't know the brand
It has that yohji vibe and it looks comfortable. What is CS?
Cardi looks super comfortable and I like that flecked look
The colors of this Zara scarf (orange, purple, brown) reminds me of the packaging of my favorite chocolate candy I loved when I was a kid. the looks and coloring of this super comfortable and light weight saddle shoe from Sperry Topsider is perfect for my fall outfits and it's only $70
if you look at ads from Juergen Teller for Marc Jacobs, Celine, and Vivienne Westwood, there's this spontaneous, random quality to the photos that gives it an edge. I've also seen some ads with photographs taken with Polaroids that has an amateurish quality but it doesn't take away from the products being photograph. Let your styling work do the talking and I think you can be more creative even if you don't have a professional photographer. My only concern is if you need...
just came across this brand Boden. They have so much great basic pieces with a price range of Jcrew. I love this waxed cotton peacoat in khaki
hai ladies blouse: Comme pencil skirt: Polo RL bag: Junya blouse deets: patchwork