or Connect

Posts by colabear

looks nice and warm
Wow, thank you for the advice Mr. Eason! Knowing that you are Mr. Fitness, I will take your advice very seriously My main goal for adding weights in my exercise routine is to help burn fat faster. However, if I start liking what I'm seeing, I might consider developing a muscular body. We shall see how it goes. I haven't gone to a sports equipment store to try on weights to see what's comfortable for me to use as a beginner. I will go to a store this coming Monday. 2-3...
I went to an Abercrombie and tried on Fierce. I really like it. I think Fierce will be my next fragrance purchase.
what do you mean?
i lost 30 lbs in the last two months with only moderate cardio of 30 minutes in the treadmill morning and evening. Diet-wise, I still eat whatever I want just low carbs and smaller portions. Now that I feel lighter, I'm going to add Tae Bo during the evening and maybe some weight lifting What can you guys recommend for beginners dumbell weight and some basic dumbell exercise and how many repetition and such?
haha...mom jeans arent flattering in the crotch area and I've been loosing weight so
Ok I know it, I'm going for 80s Papa Don't Preach Madonna era. Now all I need is a TOJ leather jackethttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G333Is7VPOg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
It looks dope but it doesn't look hard to me