or Connect

Posts by colabear

I read your responses and I think their a bunch of bullshit particularly nahneun, ridethe cliche and fallen asleep. Let's face it, I'm under appreciated in this forum. With that, I think colabear needs to move on to greener pasture. I feel like a creative directore under appreciated in a fashion house and needs to move to a different fashion house where he can thrive Plus, I don't really see much of the posters that I admire in this forum like Mr. moo, conceptual4est...
Me thinks is because ur cuter I'm just kidding but really I'm surprised that not many replied to my question. Where are the lawyers ( stitchy, Stanley) the outspoken (nahneun, bamchairdance) the styleforum darlings (syntheses, parker) I really would like to hear from you guys. I don't really demand an explanation. Like benesyed mentioned that you are a better poster meaning they likened your post based on your better fits in the past. That you got "friendly" likes because...
I'm sorry Eddie I H8 to do this to you but can you guys enlighten me with why Eddie's recent fit had more thumb likes than Isolation's fit Eddie 14 Isolation 1 and even I tried 9
Mr Kim hat Gap cotton mac artsy tee Burberry Prorsum silk scarf Gap jeans Dr Martens 8053 deets
lovely prints and ur cute
Loden Dager cashmere cardi Gap floral shirt Gap jeans Dr Martens 8053 shirt deets
Thank you. I only buy outerwear, printed shirts, and cashmere sweaters in pristine conditions at vintage shops but never denim jeans, that's just grosse.
I wore that outfit on a chilly overcast Monday. Initially, I was searching for my multi-colored dot-knit Marc Jacobs cashmere scarf to wear with my black Marc Jacobs trenchcoat, but then I stumbled upon the Engineered Garments knit shawl that I purchased several months ago which I haven't worn. I'm not much of a shawl wearer and all I could think with shawls are women wearing them nonchalantly on their shoulders to keep them warm while wearing their delicate silk dresses...