or Connect

Posts by colabear

Who said you can't buy me love? My 2 luvs: Marc Jacobs & Madonna Marc Jacobs sweater Madonna Rebel Heart album pre-ordered from ITunes and you get Living for Love now Living for Love http://youtu.be/zbeTpLVlyZQ
foking sheet this Raf/Ruby parka just went on sale @ RSVP gallery but I just got an Ervell parka from Notre. Now I know the feeling when you bought something that you don't really really want but the price is good and it fits so you buy it and then you find out that what you really really want goes on sale @mike868y
dressing up for below 0 degree weather. Spiewak snorkel parka Calvin Klein sweater Gap jeans New Balance 577 sneakers Marc Jacobs cashmere beanie (no see) Band of Outsiders cashmere gloves (no see) Uniqlo Heattech (no see)
luv the aubergine fit filoninoWelcome back King Julien!!
Patrick Ervell parka from Notre. This place carries many brands that you guys like Here is a rack of some of their Visvim offering
what I wanted for Christmas but unfortunately didn't get.....a vacuum
great job on the dye job. I'm thinking of dyeing my camo cargo pants black too. Do you have to wash the pants a few times to get rid of the excess dye before wear. I'm afraid of getting black balls hehehe....I guess it's not bad to get black balls if it comes with a black d_ck to go with it ; €
I'm sorry but what makes you think to believe that what I'm wearing looks like something of a "hand-me-downs from your older brother and are hoping to grow into them" I'm sorry but I bought this trench coat back in 2003 with my own moneys that I worked hard for. Yeah it may be a little outdated as I bought it in 2003 but in fashion, what is old is new again. As a matter of fact here is a copy of a receipt as a proof to prove you wrong about this matter SMH
I've always wanted a bottle green felted wool long coat and a herringbone tweed zip up jacket for years. I searched long and hard for years but with no luck. Even my fave designer, Marc Jacobs never made them or something similar. I even thought of making them myself but without the right fabrics never came to fruition. Then low and behold, my dreams came to reality thanks to The Real Real I now own both of my grail pieces of men's clothing. bottle green felted wool...